Kerry in Iraq

Yurt

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2004
Hot air ballon
U.S. Senator John Kerry (news - web sites), discusses the state of the war in Iraq (news - web sites) with Chief Warrant Officer Donald Hartson, 126th Aviation Battalion, during the Senators visit to Camp Al Tahreer (Liberty) in the Iraqi capital Baghdad, January 5, 2005. Kerry met with Soldiers from his state, asking them what he should tell Congress about the war in Iraq. The troops complained to Kerry that the good work that they are doing is not getting reported in the United States.

This will never make headline news like the other "reporter's" story about troops in Iraq. So, since bloggers are now more important than ever, I thought I would spread the news.

Had to add this photo as I could not add the photo in my post. Seriously, can you see this guy as the Pres of the USA?

Uh, photo won't work and hyperlink won't work. Sorry. The source:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/050106/ids_photos_wl/r3180220448.jpg&e=6

Yurt said:
This will never make headline news like the other "reporter's" story about troops in Iraq. So, since bloggers are now more important than ever, I thought I would spread the news.

And Kerry would be conspicuously absent from Congress if it were actually to come up in discussion. Kind of like this whole debacle today about Ohio's votes.

:rotflmao:
no1tovote4 said:
And Kerry would be conspicuously absent from Congress if it were actually to come up in discussion. Kind of like this whole debacle today about Ohio's votes.

Yes

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...sound ike wrong place wrong time for the tree hugger ...should'nt he be windsurfing in the indian ocean :cool:

It's probably just my rather profound anti-kerry sentiment surfacing again, but that expression on his face suggests a cold, calculating schemer who is wondering how much face time he will get on national television, how he can manipulate the troops and how he can skew their statements to suit his agenda.

I know that's a lot to read into one picture. Wouldn't be the first time I've been wrong.

Kerry went to Iraq to talk to the soldiers???

If I was there, I would have taken any opportunity to paint a big red target on his back, or at least tape a piece of paper with one on it, to his back. Then send him out with the same equipment that our troops use, and have him fight the same battle they do daily. Lets see how BRAVE the 3-time (though under false events) purple heart winner is then...

He'd be begging for mercy after 5 minutes.

Forum List

Back