Kentucky trying to outlaw cousins having sex with each other.

No, I'm spot on. Nobody cares what you posted.
Wrong biotch. I, and many others agree. Wallow in your self denial of the reality that half of decent humanity hates you; and realizes that the world will be a better place once you kick your oxygen addiction. Did I say that out loud?

Wrong biotch. I, and many others agree. Wallow in your self denial of the reality that half of decent humanity hates you; and realizes that the world will be a better place once you kick your oxygen addiction. Did I say that out loud?
Cry it all out ,son. This is the place to do it.

You freaks are extra sensitive today. I'll try to be more gentle with you.

I've noticed the racists are really bleeding from their wherevers lately.

A black guy stole your girlfriend again?
My car. Something I was much more invested in... Got it back though. But who would really want to to slam the gears after such a defilement? Eh... It's up for sale...

I think polygamy is not prosecuted even though a crime on the books. I don't know how those people look at blood lines. I know the Warren Jeffs group was banging old and young as well as blood and not.
Being legally married to multiple people is a crime. But living with multiple partners is not a crime. The supreme court ruled several times in the past that the government cannot punish people for people for cohabitation. Same reason why southern states got in trouble in the past for having laws that banned interracial couples from living together.

1705640401046.png

Forum List

Back