Kentucky Sheriff On Suspect Shot By Deputy: 'We Are Glad That He Is White'

Should we keep turning the other cheek in the face of tyrants?

• Yes, the tyrants will cease their depravity is we keep turning our already reddened cheeks.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, cheek turning is for slaves.

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
This worthless POS sheriff should be fired immediately. But nothing will be done as the War on Whites continues.

Kentucky Sheriff On Suspect Shot By Deputy We Are Glad That He Is White

may 13 2015
Police in Bardstown, Kentucky, shot a man named John Kennedy Fenwick on Sunday, following a long and destructive car chase that ended when a sheriff's deputy wrestled Fenwick out of the stolen truck he was driving. A scuffle ensued, in which authorities say Fenwick attempted to disarm the deputy and the deputy shot him. The miles-long pursuit left injured officers and mangled police cruisers in its wake. Fenwick, 25, is expected to survive his wounds.

In a press conference Monday, Nelson County Sheriff Ed Mattingly, who is white, expressed relief -- not only that the incident didn't lead to more serious injuries, but also that Fenwick's skin wasn't darker.

"We are glad that he is white, and we shouldn't have to be worried about that," Mattingly said Monday. "And we do not want any backlash or violence in this community because people have been misinformed. I think that the public needs to know how the criminal justice system works and... what officers are able to do."

This worthless POS sheriff should be fired immediately. But nothing will be done as the War on Whites continues.

Kentucky Sheriff On Suspect Shot By Deputy We Are Glad That He Is White

may 13 2015
Police in Bardstown, Kentucky, shot a man named John Kennedy Fenwick on Sunday, following a long and destructive car chase that ended when a sheriff's deputy wrestled Fenwick out of the stolen truck he was driving. A scuffle ensued, in which authorities say Fenwick attempted to disarm the deputy and the deputy shot him. The miles-long pursuit left injured officers and mangled police cruisers in its wake. Fenwick, 25, is expected to survive his wounds.

In a press conference Monday, Nelson County Sheriff Ed Mattingly, who is white, expressed relief -- not only that the incident didn't lead to more serious injuries, but also that Fenwick's skin wasn't darker.

"We are glad that he is white, and we shouldn't have to be worried about that," Mattingly said Monday. "And we do not want any backlash or violence in this community because people have been misinformed. I think that the public needs to know how the criminal justice system works and... what officers are able to do."

I understand what the Sheriff said, AND WHY HE SAID IT PERFECTLY...the wrath of the BLACK NATION would have come down on Bardstown, KY otherwise. FOR SHOOTING A BLACK ASSHOLE.

Precisely the fear and paranoia that Obama has cultivated in this once-great Nation since 2008.
Self induced by those that do the bad things in life when they are sworn to serve and protect, if they have a hard time living up to the standards they have promoted to get their increase in funding then give up the propaganda..
While the ghettos scene boyz need to get a real life that does not involve violence and crime...

Two wrongs do not make a right.....

Precisely the fear and paranoia that Obama has cultivated in this once-great Nation since 2008.
Self induced by those that do the bad things in life when they are sworn to serve and protect, if they have a hard time living up to the standards they have promoted to get their increase in funding then give up the propaganda..
While the ghettos scene boyz need to get a real life that does not involve violence and crime...

Yeah, well two of these just might set you right. :slap: :slap:

If burning shit down is the new response for whenever black people get shot, then we should all be relieved that it was a white guy.

• Banned
[
I understand what the Sheriff said, AND WHY HE SAID IT PERFECTLY...the wrath of the BLACK NATION would have come down on Bardstown, KY otherwise. FOR SHOOTING A BLACK ASSHOLE.

I understand too - he'd rather see whites die than blacks. What a monstrously racist white-hating thing to say. Fire his sorry butt.

[

I understand too - he'd rather see whites die than blacks. What a monstrously racist white-hating thing to say. Fire his sorry butt.
I really think you're shitting out of the wrong body orifice, pal. You obviously have no clue what that Sheriff meant by that statement.

• Banned
The townspeople need to drag this white-hating sheriff out of his house and beat the crap out of him.

Yeah, well two of these just might set you right. :slap: :slap:
I enjoy being a goon in the Mafia......

[

I really think you're shitting out of the wrong body orifice, pal. You obviously have no clue what that Sheriff meant by that statement.
Don't mention his mental handicap....

[Q

HAHAHA. So now it's all about what he "really meant". If he had said he's glad the victim was black , no excuse would be acceptable. But he said white and you defend him!!. May Satan spend all of eternity roasting off your testicles in the fires of hell for your white-hatred.

Let them keep rioting. Every time a black thug is whacked, they can riot, burn, and loot. That's what I want because then the rest of the world can see where they're really coming from and more importantly they can see where our POTUS is coming from, the race baiting bastard.

Al Sharpton won't come. The town won't burn. The stores won't be looted. The presidunce won't send his legions from the department of justice to take over the police department. There will be no state funeral and no officers will be fired or sued.

All because the scum wasn't black.

[Q

HAHAHA. So now it's all about what he "really meant". If he had said he's glad the victim was black , no excuse would be acceptable. But he said white and you defend him!!. May Satan spend all of eternity roasting off your testicles in the fires of hell for your white-hatred.
You arem misreading the Sheriff. He agrees with you. Hes making a statement which basically says... "in 2015, cops cant defend themselves against black thugs without a media/public lynch mob coming after them."

[

I thinks it's more likely that he's simply relieved he won't be having to deal with the fallout had the suspect been black.

It's very funny, but i understand him! Just imagine what could happened if they shot black person... Another protests? Maybe looting and murdering? I don't know, but at least, people who always trying to find racism everywhere will fuel another conflict!

Forum List

Back