Kentucky Senate

She's got no chance. McConnrel will easily win.

Tell that to these Republican pollsters.

https://salsa3.salsalabs.com/o/51102/images/KYMagellanToplines.pdf

T4. If the election for the United States Senate were being held today, would you vote for
Alison Lundergan Grimes, the Democrat candidate or Mitch McConnell, the Republican
candidate?
Alison Lundergan Grimes........................................49%
Mitch McConnell....................................................46%
Undecided................................................................5%

from your link...The
interviews were conducted on June 4th and 5th 2014

RealClearPolitics - Election 2014 - Kentucky Senate - McConnell vs. Grimes

BFD. It's one poll that is from early June -- RCP average is 2.5% ....Keep dreamin' pal....

Poll Gives Mitch McConnell The Edge In Kentucky Senate Race

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell has the edge over Democratic rival Alison Lundergan Grimes in Kentucky's competitive Senate race, according to a poll released Tuesday by the Democratic firm Public Policy Polling.

The survey gives McConnell 44 percent to Grimes' 40 percent, with libertarian David Patterson taking 7 percent. In a head-to-head without Patterson, McConnell leads, 47 percent to 42 percent.

the Sun may be dimming in Kentucky ...

You know that, huh? Good for you.

What did you think of both speeches today?

I think they're a waste of time. That's why I didn't watch them or read about them.

I don't need to watch debates (or read the transcripts) to predict what will happen. It is very difficult to defeat an incumbent. Especially when the incumbent is the Senate Minority leader.

She's a long shot at best. Don't bet the farm.

:thup:

Tom Daschle?
On the House side, Tom Foley as Speaker.

It's McConnell's race to lose. Grimes needs to find some things to hammer him on, like his objection to ObamaCare, which was an objection to KYNECT. But, she's can't run from the ACA herself.

Forum List

Back