Kennedy to get honorary knighthood

Who said I was trying to be funny?
The guy should have been convicted of at least manslaughter long ago.
wait DAMMIT!!.....you are talking about a KENNEDY ill have you know....he can murder and the morons amongst us still think hes a great guy.....

Wait!! I hope you don't think I think he's a great guy!

Fat chance. But, I sure as heck don't wish him dead. Unemployed absolutely!!! Dead... no, I think he should suffer unemployment for a while.

Immie

I don't know what's wrong with the voters in Mass that they would keep electing him.

How many times have you seen a state continue to re-elect someone who seems to others as incompetent?

May I add, on both sides.

not all of us, but enough so it doesn't matter that some of us are sane.
Agreed, and I didn't have enough patience or bullets to get rid of enough of the insane ones to make a difference in the percentage.

Seriously, I met more assholes there, and from there, that any other place that I've lived.

not all of us, but enough so it doesn't matter that some of us are sane.
Agreed, and I didn't have enough patience or bullets to get rid of enough of the insane ones to make a difference in the percentage.

Seriously, I met more assholes there, and from there, that any other place that I've lived.

i guess i should be offended, but how does one take offense at the truth?
we've definitely got more than our fair share; i blame the colleges partially, but plent of homegrown, too. as soon as my daughter gets out of high school (3 yrs) i'm hoping to move elsewhere.

CaféAuLait;1080785 said:
I wonder why no Republicans ever get knighted.

you mean like rudy giuliani, genius?

knighted on the samelist as fat boy.

:lol:

THAT and...

John Warner Fmr SecNav and Senator is a republican and was bestowed the same honor as Kennedy.

John Warner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i don't doubt that many repubs have been knighted, certainly eisenhower was, but giuliani is on the same list as fat boy, and is referred to in the same link.

CaféAuLait;1080785 said:
you mean like rudy giuliani, genius?

knighted on the samelist as fat boy.

:lol:

THAT and...

John Warner Fmr SecNav and Senator is a republican and was bestowed the same honor as Kennedy.

i don't doubt that many repubs have been knighted, certainly eisenhower was, but giuliani is on the same list as fat boy, and is referred to in the same link.

Yes, I saw that I was just assuring by quoting your post, that Sealy saw your point and yet another rebublican who was knighted.

CaféAuLait;1080835 said:
CaféAuLait;1080785 said:
THAT and...

Yes, I saw that I was just assuring by quoting your post, that Sealy saw your point and yet another rebublican who was knighted.

ah, one so rarely runs into an altruist :)

CaféAuLait;1080835 said:

I can’t claim it was altruistic on my part—it was more that Sealy saw that she was wrong to be honest. :redface:

• Thanks
Reactions: del
CaféAuLait;1080845 said:
CaféAuLait;1080835 said:

I can’t claim it was altruistic on my part—it was more that Sealy saw that she was wrong to be honest. :redface:

even better :lol:

EXACTLY. If one of us pulled that shit, we'd be on Forensic Files ..../QUOTE]

It's only partly the Kennedy name. It's more the money. It's the same on the right. You can buy your innocence. Please don't pretend only lefties get away with this shit.

But, don't you like the rich trickling down on you.:lol:

I'm not pretending anything, nor did I make reference of Kennedy's politics, nor political affiliation. Those are a separate topic.

Politics has nothing to do with wealth and privilege purchasing his innocence.

Politics DOES have everything to do with whoever the retards are that have kept the bastard in Congress from that day to this. No excuse. None.

First, you apparently didn't understand what I said. No big deal

Second:
Politics DOES have everything to do with whoever the retards are that have kept the bastard in Congress from that day to this. No excuse. None

Much like Ted Stevens.

Forum List

Back