Kennedy to get honorary knighthood

First, you apparently didn't understand what I said. No big deal

Second:
Politics DOES have everything to do with whoever the retards are that have kept the bastard in Congress from that day to this. No excuse. None

Much like Ted Stevens.

What's your point? Besides a lame attempt at deflection? This thread isn't about Ted Stephens, and I have never voted for anyone named Ted Stephens. Stephens lost his seat right after being convicted on 7 felonies. No comparison. Kennedy has been reelected for the 40 years following his crime.

None of your smoke changes the fact that That his thread is about Kennedy. Kennedy got drunk, drove off a bridge with one of his interns in the car, and cowardly left her to die and got off scott free.

Stephens got convicted for his crimes.

Got a better attempt to deflect up your sleeve, or you going to slink away?

Second:
Politics DOES have everything to do with whoever the retards are that have kept the bastard in Congress from that day to this. No excuse. None

Much like Ted Stevens.

What's your point? Besides a lame attempt at deflection? This thread isn't about Ted Stephens, and I have never voted for anyone named Ted Stephens. Stephens lost his seat right after being convicted on 7 felonies. No comparison. Kennedy has been reelected for the 40 years following his crime.

None of your smoke changes the fact that That his thread is about Kennedy. Kennedy got drunk, drove off a bridge with one of his interns in the car, and cowardly left her to die and got off scott free.

I would rather go hunting with Dick Cheney, than go driving with Ted Kennedy :lol:

Second:

Much like Ted Stevens.

I would rather go hunting with Dick Cheney, than go driving with Ted Kennedy :lol:

i'd rather give myself a vasectomy with a grapefruit spoon than do either.

i'd rather give myself a vasectomy with a grapefruit spoon than do either.

YOW!!!.....your the man Del...:lol:

Not really. The point is retards as you say continue to send back their retard.

As to the grapfruit, I still haven't figured that one out yet.:eusa_whistle:

Kennedy is such a joke. He is quoted as saying at the health care summit he will be a "foot soldier" in health care reform. Just think under Obama's health care policy, he would be dead by now. Betcha our lame leaders in Washington won't be subject to nationalized health care, just like they aren't subject to paying taxes. I need to become a Senator.

Forum List

Back