Oh, as you tell me to read some books, I'll suggest you do the same:

"Civilization And Its Enemies" by Less Harris
"An End To Evil" by Richard Perle
"The War Over Iraq" by William Kristol
" Endgame"
"Rogue State"
"Deliver Us From Evil" by Sean Hannity
"Rumfeld's War"

I think I have an idea how this War on Terror will end up.

Originally posted by preemptingyou03
I understand the tactics of terrorism. You simply have yet to offer any suggestions for how we should deal with it. By helping these people, the good will inevitably outweigh the bad, and democracy will take hold in an Arab nation, which will be nothing less than historic.

Now that you have established that yo understand the MILITARY side of terrorism, you need to understand the driving force and commitment to it. Are you getting tired of hearing that yet?

I feel these terrorist cells, conducting terrorist warfare, should be crushed. And I do not doubt that our military can and will do so. And we will prevail Iraq as the victors, but not as victorious as the free people of that great nation.

You think this because you have only a surface level understanding....as established. If you don't know why these guys won't touch pig lard, yet think you know why they are terrorists, you are way off base.

So... considering I don't understand the Islamic religion and the warfare of Muslims, please tell me, wise one, how we shall win the War on Terror. And try to do it without mentioning the fucking EU.
1. I told you all you needed to know already but you refuse to listen or learn

2. It cannot be won you numbskull. I have said that to you 3 times as well.

3. I can mention whomever I wish and if you only want to hear a glorified sound bite like your TV you keep getting your information from then too bad. You think a war is a war. The biggest gun wins. This is your problem, not mine.

It is your idiocy that cannot accept that other nations have arraingements and agendas. There are hundreds of news reports on this topic daily, yet you think that Iraq and the US are all that is relevant.

Originally posted by preemptingyou03
Oh, as you tell me to read some books, I'll suggest you do the same:

"Civilization And Its Enemies" by Less Harris
"An End To Evil" by Richard Perle
"The War Over Iraq" by William Kristol
" Endgame"
"Rogue State"
"Deliver Us From Evil" by Sean Hannity
"Rumfeld's War"

I think I have an idea how this War on Terror will end up.

Wow. Can you read them? HAVE you read them? You have displayed a collection here of surface level information that means nothing.

You do not understand:

1. Human nature
2. Their beleifs
3. The timeframe this has gone on for
4. How it will turn out in the end

I do.

What is alarming to me is that the media, including FOX are so quick to jump in with, 'quickly mounting casualties'. Instapundit has a great post worth checking out, including link to the WWII memorial to put 'rising casualties' into perspective. http://www.instapundit.com/archives/014965.php) which contains the following:

Meanwhile Michael Ubaldi emails:

About 2,500 young men from the Allied nations died on June 6, 1944. 12,000 Americans died in three months' fighting for Okinawa. While some members of the press (Fox included) might consider themselves honoring the fallen by referring to 12 heroes as "heavy casualties," they in fact have done a disservice to the concept of sacrifice and a nation's endurance of it in war. Andrew Sullivan asked us to pray for the Marines in Fallujah; I think we ought to start a prayer with "Dear Lord, please lead members of the press to a doggoned history book. Or Google."

Originally posted by gaffer
Vietnam was started by a democrat. TK's brother JK. Its was expanded LBJ another democrat. It was the conservatives that ended. Poorly but ended. It was then the democratic congress that voted to stop all aid and support of SV, which allowed the NV to invade and take them over. Can the democrats do anything right? Nope.

vietnam was an action started long before john kennedy. this isn't a dem/repub issue and you trying to make it one is idiocy.

You're not quite correct DK, in the sense that the 'war' started prior to JFK, he did send the advisors that Ike had decided not to send.

You are correct that the problems started much earlier, but it was JFK that began that problem.

Lots to be found here: http://www.vietnam.ttu.edu/index.htm

Forum List

Back