Kellyanne's husband and Kristol warn that Trump is getting worse

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
Republican insiders are trying to warn us.

George Conway‏ @gtconway3d 22h22 hours ago
His condition is getting worse.

3,164 replies7,991 retweets51,546 likes

Bill "Slightly Dangerous" Kristol‏Verified account @BillKristol
To Republicans who've been inclined to acquiesce in a Trump re-nomination in 2020: Read his tweets this morning. Think seriously about his mental condition and psychological state. Then tell me you're fine with him as president of the United States for an additional four years.

To Republicans who've been inclined to acquiesce in a Trump re-nomination in 2020: Read his tweets this morning. Think seriously about his mental condition and psychological state. Then tell me you're fine with him as president of the United States for an additional four years.

Nancy Pelosi ensures us that there is no need to impeach Trump, there is no threat.

She leads the Dims.

No no. Kristol is a neocon who pushed for war. Kristol's condition is getting worse since trump isnt engaging in never ending wars ie W and O.

Nancy Pelosi ensures us that there is no need to impeach Trump, there is no threat.

She leads the Dims.

That's not what Pelosi said. Why do you lie so often?

Two guys who would have apparently become psychiatrists if they could have gotten into medical school.

She leads the Dims.
She used to lead the Democrats, but it's not clear she is anything more than their office manager now.

They are spot on. He is getting worse. Mental illness gets worse, not better, without aggressive treatment. Instead, trump gets what is, essentially, the opposite of effective treatment for his mental illness, as his narcissism and psychoses are fed and encouraged by everyone in his vicinity. He clearly now confabulates his psychosis with reality and memory. This mix of circumstances only has one possible outcome. And we are watching it happen in real time.

Our wonderful Pres. Trump is the best thing to happen to this country in decades.

He deserves to be praised and adored by all citizens for his unselfish service and dedication to the nation.

Only miscreants and malcontents will deny this fact. .... :cool:

They are spot on. He is getting worse. Mental illness gets worse, not better, without aggressive treatment. Instead, trump gets what is, essentially, the opposite of effective treatment for his mental illness, as his narcissism and psychoses are fed and encouraged by everyone in his vicinity. He clearly now confabulates his psychosis with reality and memory. This mix of circumstances only has one possible outcome. And we are watching it happen in real time.
Hmmm, these rantings are clearly the products of your narcissism and psychosis.

LOL

They can suck Michelle Obama's dick.

Fuck them both

I think Pres.Trump tweets are spot on. ... :thup:

Because they drive looney liberals into a crazed frenzy. .. :lol: :lol:

Obviously you don't read them.
And besides, reptile-brain, his job is to lead this country, not drive liberals crazy.
Or did you fucking forget that?

She leads the Dims.

That's not what Pelosi said. Why do you lie so often?

No? What did the psychotic witch say?

When "poorly educated" Trump supporters on this forum decided to join the CULT, they cannot ever openly admit their moronic mistake in supporting the orange low-life.....Why???

Simple answer: They're cowards and idiots.....

I think Pres.Trump tweets are spot on. ... :thup:

Because they drive looney liberals into a crazed frenzy. .. :lol: :lol:

Obviously you don't read them.
And besides, reptile-brain, his job is to lead this country, not drive liberals crazy.
Or did you fucking forget that?

It's a 2fer, he's making America Great Again and driving the Liberals to the point where they up and leave to some other country with the One Party Rule they crave

When "poorly educated" Trump supporters on this forum decided to join the CULT, they cannot ever openly admit their moronic mistake in supporting the orange low-life.....Why???

Simple answer: They're cowards and idiots.....

Is your Hillary Waffen SS Uniform still in storage? She's a lock in 2020

Forum List

Back