Kellyanne Conway slams Pamela Karlan: 'Who the hell are you lady'

Kellyanne is correct in slamming that Karlan viper!

Good on Kellyanne! :clap2:
Perhaps she could have done it in a more classy way. She sounds like her husband.

She sounds just fine to me.
The essence of the statement is true, I would just like to see Republicans

A more thoughtful statement might have been, She and all of the experts were asked if there was ONE PIECE of evidence to prove impeachment was appropriate. No one said a word while the questioner waited. It made her and the other two "experts" appear to be baffled or simply put, "fools." Per haps they agree that impeachment cannot be proven. HUH?

Perhaps she could have done it in a more classy way. She sounds like her husband.

A more thoughtful statement might have been, She and all of the experts were asked if there was ONE PIECE of evidence to prove impeachment was appropriate. No one said a word while the questioner waited. It made her and the other two "experts" appear to be baffled or simply put, "fools." Per haps they agree that impeachment cannot be proven. HUH?

No.

Sorry, but I just like the way Kerry Anne expressed it in the first place.

No.

That's fine. I would just like us to be a little above them in rhetoric, which doesn't appear to be hard. I'd rather have her beat them as a educated person other than a bar maid.

No.

That's fine. I would just like us to be a little above them in rhetoric, which doesn't appear to be hard. I'd rather have her beat them as a educated person other than a bar maid.

No

If the Rats are scum

you treat them like scum

No.

No

If the Rats are scum

you treat them like scum
There's no end to gutter mouth, but get over on them by asking questions that demonstrate that they are the dimwits. I asked the poster why none of the expert constitution professors could name ONE PIECE of evidenct needed for an impeachment. They didn't answer. Just keep asking them over and over again until they leave the thread, then laugh at them!

Kellyanne Conway slams Pamela Karlan: 'Who the hell are you lady'
Counselor to President Trump Kellyanne Conway sounds off on impeachment testimony from Stanford Law School professor Pamela Karlan on 'Fox & Friends.'

ME: That Pamela Karlan is one of the most hate-filled sick people to testify. Can you imagine that this pig actually teaches kids? Nothing she said was true.

She teaches the next generation of elites.

There’s an aspect to this that people are missing. Everything the dems are accusing trump of is things that they themselves actually did. So essentially what these constitution professors did was educate the public on the constitution, which is going to be important when the information comes out about their corruption. Most people are completely devoid of basic civics, let alone understanding the constitution. I mean we have people who literally think the president doesn’t have unilateral authority over the entire executive branch. This was necessary to educate the idiots so they understand the crimes the dems committed when the information is released.

Forum List

Back