Kellyanne Conway destroyed on Twitter for cringe-worthy endorsement of Roy Moore

Watch as Kellyanne Conway just had the nerve to publicly support the campaign of Roy Moore, which quickly resulted in the presidential counsel going viral on Twitter for all the wrong reasons.

Kellyanne Conway destroyed on Twitter for cringe-worthy endorsement of Roy Moore

So damned what if a bunch opf losers on twitter got their panties in a wad because Conway endorsed Moore?

To hell with those ass holes anyway, who really gives a flying shit?

Oh noes! Judge Roy Moore kissed me 40 years ago!

That doesnt get any cash?

Then he also raped me and left me for dead in a creek!

This is truly bizarre. The complaint is that Trump was in the same place as unclothed or partly clothed girls. He didn't touch them, didn't say anything to them. Did not stand and ogle them. Some girls say it never happened at all.

What makes this doubly twisted and demented is that the complainers are the same liberals who have been fighting for men to toilet and shower and undress with little girls.

Watch as Kellyanne Conway just had the nerve to publicly support the campaign of Roy Moore, which quickly resulted in the presidential counsel going viral on Twitter for all the wrong reasons.

So damned what if a bunch opf losers on twitter got their panties in a wad because Conway endorsed Moore?

To hell with those ass holes anyway, who really gives a flying shit?

Oh noes! Judge Roy Moore kissed me 40 years ago!

That doesnt get any cash?

Then he also raped me and left me for dead in a creek!

I think you're confusing him with Teddy Kennedy. he was the one who left that girl to die in the creek.

Forum List

Back