Another Trump hater NYT asshole is a pervert

Unfortunately, and it really is unfortunate. Roy Moore is manipulating the complaints against him as part of a larger war on men. This kind of nonsense only strengthens that claim. The more claims that spill out of the woodwork and the more specious they become, the tendency will be to take the top few and shitcan all the rest, which will be Roy Moore with his 5 women, compared to Harvey Weinstein and his 91 women.

Thats right Glenn Thrush a very frequent guest at MSNBC has been exposed for being a sexual pervert/assaulter.
Everyone who worked for the creep KNEW no young female was safe anywhere near him.
Who knew Bill Clinton would be such an inspiration to these LIB assholes?
Exclusive: NYT White House correspondent Glenn Thrush’s history of bad judgment around young women journalists - Vox

From your article:
"Three young women I interviewed, including the young woman who met Thrush in June, described to me a range of similar experiences, from unwanted groping and kissing to wet kisses out of nowhere to hazy sexual encounters that played out under the influence of alcohol. Each woman described feeling differentlyabout these experiences: scared, violated, ashamed, weirded out. I was — and am — angry.

"Details of their stories suggest a pattern. All of the women were in their 20s at the time. They were relatively early in their careers compared to Thrush, who was the kind of seasoned journalist who would be good to know. At an event with alcohol, he made advances. Afterward, they (as I did) thought it best to stay on good terms with Thrush, whatever their feelings."

So now a guy making a pass is a crime?

lol, why dont we just make having a pair of testicles illegal and 'fix' men like they do dogs and cats?

roflmao

Unfortunately, and it really is unfortunate. Roy Moore is manipulating the complaints against him as part of a larger war on men. This kind of nonsense only strengthens that claim. The more claims that spill out of the woodwork and the more specious they become, the tendency will be to take the top few and shitcan all the rest, which will be Roy Moore with his 5 women, compared to Harvey Weinstein and his 91 women.
Thrush is the hero of MSNBC. He's on all the time trashing Trump. He turned out to be a fucking LIB sexual predator.
Everytime one of these LIB perverts get caught the first thing they do is claim they are going to 'rehab'.
Ya fucking right!
Bunch of LIB scum!

Thats right Glenn Thrush a very frequent guest at MSNBC has been exposed for being a sexual pervert/assaulter.
Everyone who worked for the creep KNEW no young female was safe anywhere near him.
Exclusive: NYT White House correspondent Glenn Thrush’s history of bad judgment around young women journalists - Vox

From your article:
"Three young women I interviewed, including the young woman who met Thrush in June, described to me a range of similar experiences, from unwanted groping and kissing to wet kisses out of nowhere to hazy sexual encounters that played out under the influence of alcohol. Each woman described feeling differentlyabout these experiences: scared, violated, ashamed, weirded out. I was — and am — angry.

"Details of their stories suggest a pattern. All of the women were in their 20s at the time. They were relatively early in their careers compared to Thrush, who was the kind of seasoned journalist who would be good to know. At an event with alcohol, he made advances. Afterward, they (as I did) thought it best to stay on good terms with Thrush, whatever their feelings."

lol, why dont we just make having a pair of testicles illegal and 'fix' men like they do dogs and cats?

roflmao

Thrush's glaring problem is he spoke out against what he was doing

Of course, he should reign. So should Trump, who has dozens of accusers too.

From your article:

roflmao
You think getting a young woman drunk and then trying to take advantage of her is "making a pass"????
Try that with some young woman I know and you'll spend the next month with a tube up your nose you fucking POS!

You think getting a young woman drunk and then trying to take advantage of her is "making a pass"????
Try that with some young woman I know and you'll spend the next month with a tube up your nose you fucking POS!

What? Women are so helpless and dunderheaded that they are not responsible for getting drunk? Its the guys fault for making them get drunk?

lol, then is it the guys fault if the girl makes them want to make a pass?

And what if they are BOTH drunk?

And to be honest I have grabbed more womens asses in my life than I can remember. And only one complained about it, but I think it was more cause I stopped, lol

And if you want to teach me a lesson you fucking loser I can PM you my name and address and you can come down to Fredericksburg VA and make your point in person, fuckface.

Lol, go fuck yourself.

What? Women are so helpless and dunderheaded that they are not responsible for getting drunk? Its the guys fault for making them get drunk?

And to be honest I have grabbed more womens asses in my life than I can remember. And only one complained about it, but I think it was more cause I stopped, lol

And if you want to teach me a lesson you fucking loser I can PM you my name and address and you can come down to Fredericksburg VA and make your point in person, fuckface.

Lol, go fuck yourself.

A woman could be drunk, walking down the street buck naked, that still doesn't give anyone the right to stick their dick in her.

Lol, go fuck yourself.
The young women that Thrush assaulted where ALL trying to get into the news business. Thrush held a LOT of power and influence over them.
He KNEW it and they KNEW he knew it you asshole!
If that happens in business the jerk can go to prison. That's where Thrush may be headed.

Thrush isn't reigning. Trump is and should, agreed. You're not the complete idiot I thought you were.

Thanks?

I think it makes the most sense for Trump to use these accusations as the excuse to resign in order to avoid the Russia probe. Trump resigning takes the wind out of the sails for the Democrats who are using the Russia probe to press their opposition and obstruction. The best thing for the GOP would be to have Trump resign, thus ending the Russia probes that will undoubtedly uncover GOP collusion with Trump and Russia.

Trump can resign, and still play the victim, while avoiding prison. Which is what he wants and needs. The GOP gets Pence for at least 3 years, even though they will most likely lose the House and possibly the Senate. Then they can hit the "reset" in 2020 and try with a "real" Conservative (LMAO, but you get what I'm saying).

Lol, go fuck yourself.
The young women that Thrush assaulted where ALL trying to get into the news business. Thrush held a LOT of power and influence over them.
If that happens in business the jerk can go to prison. That's where Thrush may be headed.

Exactly. Like Louis C.K. said, he abused his power. In my view, I don't think you can be trusted when you abuse your authority as these guys all did. We need to flush all of the bad actors out, liberals and Conservatives. That means Al Franken too. This is an institutional problem that will only be solved with mass expulsions.

From your article:

roflmao

Thrush's glaring problem is he spoke out against what he was doing
The Left is often guilty of what they are accusing the other side of.

What we are seeing now is the slow destruction of Leftist ideology.

The revolution often devours itself.

Thrush isn't reigning. Trump is and should, agreed. You're not the complete idiot I thought you were.

Thanks?

I think it makes the most sense for Trump to use these accusations as the excuse to resign in order to avoid the Russia probe. Trump resigning takes the wind out of the sails for the Democrats who are using the Russia probe to press their opposition and obstruction. The best thing for the GOP would be to have Trump resign, thus ending the Russia probes that will undoubtedly uncover GOP collusion with Trump and Russia.

Trump can resign, and still play the victim, while avoiding prison. Which is what he wants and needs. The GOP gets Pence for at least 3 years, even though they will most likely lose the House and possibly the Senate. Then they can hit the "reset" in 2020 and try with a "real" Conservative (LMAO, but you get what I'm saying).
Oh, I thought you said Trump should reign. SOB, you did! (note: SOB not personal here, rather an exclamation.)

Oh, I thought you said Trump should reign. SOB, you did! (note: SOB not personal here, rather an exclamation.)

I did say that he should resign. He should resign in order to avoid the Russia probe. Trump resigning serves two goals:

1) He can still play the victim

2) He can avoid prison for colluding with Russia

I would not be at all surprised to see him quit if this tax reform fails (which it looks like it will).

So they had no chocie because they thought he might harm their career?

roflmao, you are one solid fool.

He was not their supervisor or boss of any sort.

And you are indirectly pilingon every man in the country who has ever had the balls to make a play for a woman that they were attracted to KNOWING FULL WELL that they are more than likely going to be told no.

but it is what you do after the 'no' that makes all the difference, not that some milquetoast like you would ever learn that through real experience.

I did say that he should resign. He should resign in order to avoid the Russia probe. Trump resigning serves two goals:

1) He can still play the victim

2) He can avoid prison for colluding with Russia

I would not be at all surprised to see him quit if this tax reform fails (which it looks like it will).
No, you said he should "reign". Go check. Alas, it seems you are indeed the idiot I expected.

THE DERP SAID:

Forum List

Back