Kellyanne Conway called her husband's criticism of the president "disrespectful" to her

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
George Conway rips Trump over tweet about Obama's '57 states' gaffe

George Conway, a conservative lawyer, criticized Trump for mocking Obama for a 2008 gaffe in which he mistakenly said he visited "57 states" during his first presidential run.

"When President Obama said that he has been to '57 States,' very little mention in Fake News Media. Can you imagine if I said that...story of the year!" Trump had written in his tweet.

George Conway responded on Twitter, saying that there is a "huge difference" between Obama's mistake and Trump's "witless prevarication on virtually all topics, large and small."

If the president were simply mediocre or even bad, I'd have nothing to say. This is much different."

---------------------------
Wow, imagine being married and having your wife support a man who works for Vladimir Putin against your country who you think is "witless"?

He is not being disrespectful to her . He's being disrespectful to that lying obese orange fool. Face it, it's what Trump has earned.

George Conway, a conservative lawyer, criticized Trump for mocking Obama for a 2008 gaffe in which he mistakenly said he visited "57 states" during his first presidential run.

"When President Obama said that he has been to '57 States,' very little mention in Fake News Media. Can you imagine if I said that...story of the year!" Trump had written in his tweet.

George Conway responded on Twitter, saying that there is a "huge difference" between Obama's mistake and Trump's "witless prevarication on virtually all topics, large and small."

If the president were simply mediocre or even bad, I'd have nothing to say. This is much different."

Wow, imagine being married and having your wife support a man who works for Vladimir Putin against your country who you think is "witless"?

Yep, sounds like a marital problem to me. He's badmouthing her employer. Publicly. That ....usually doesn't turn out well.

Kellyanne should dump her husbands ass.Plenty of other wealthy conservative men to choose from.

the guy that thinks Trump works for Putin?

I wonder what their dinner table discussions are like. I don't think their 4 kids still live at home.

• Banned

Yep, sounds like a marital problem to me. He's badmouthing her employer. Publicly. That ....usually doesn't turn out well.
We are her bosses employer. Her dedication should be to the country not to trump.

the guy that thinks Trump works for Putin?
Not think it. We know it. Anyone who watched the Helsinki press conference knows it for a fact.

Nobody should show respect to that ratched old ****.

Nobody should show respect to that ratched old ****.
Not many do. Kellyanne lies too much.

Forum List

Back