Trump Issues Bizarre Statement Attacking George & Kellyanne Conway: says Kellyanne had "totally destroyed" her husband, whom he called "mentally ill"

Chimpola Bush acted like a doormat and controlled opposition.....He was one of the best friends that the left ever had, whose name wasn't McCain or Romney.

Like it or not a guy who punches back, and punches hard. is relatable to scores of millions of voters...Your opinion that he's "not presidential" doesn't faze them.
Many other voters just want both Parties to get along with each other and are sick of all the bickering and fighting in Washington D.C. Biden was perceived to be a nice guy who might be able to unite the nation.

Of course the liberal news media always painted Trump in a bad light and were happy to cover up Hunter’s Laptop from Hell so Joe could be elected.

In my opinion Trump needs to learn to speak softly and carry a bit stick.

Many other voters just want both Parties to get along with each other and are sick of all the bickering and fighting in Washington D.C. Biden was perceived to be a nice guy who might be able to unite the nation.

Of course the liberal news media always painted Trump in a bad light and were happy to cover up Hunter’s Laptop from Hell so Joe could be elected.

In my opinion Trump needs to learn to speak softly and carry a bit stick.
Have you seen what's on Hunter's laptop?

Have you seen what's on Hunter's laptop?
Of course not. However I do know Hunter’s laptop was not Russian disinformation and there is a grand jury hearing witnesses on what was found on the laptop.

Of course not. However I do know Hunter’s laptop was not Russian disinformation and there is a grand jury hearing witnesses on what was found on the laptop.

Then wait for the evidence and quit speculating.

Then wait for the evidence and quit speculating.
I will speculate all I want just like the Democrats did when they said Trump and Putin colluded to beat Hillary. I remember the “bombshell” stories almost every day that were predicted to be end of Donald Trump as President.

Hopefully this will all come to a head and a bunch of corrupt people will be charged and prosecuted and end up in prison. Perhaps Joe Biden will be impeached and removed from office.

Of course much depends on the results of the Midterm elections and if the Republicans take over Congress. At this time that looks quite possible as the Biden administration has turned everything it has touched to crap.

Forum List

Back