Kelly Responds To Trump

And while that doesn't automatically make him an awesome person, it gives you reason to think he's not just another puppet dangling on someone else's strings.

No, he's the one who pulls the strings. You really think you'll get a different dance by putting the puppeteer on the stage instead of the puppet?

Why are humans so fucking stupid?

So then obviously the solution must be to elect Donald Trump, arguably one of the stupidest men in America.

No, I think a better solution would be to elect Kasich. He seems to be the most intelligent and level headed person, and has impeccable credentials.
I posted the video of Megyn Kelly's response on Donald Trump's Facebook page. People over there are less than happy about it.

And while that doesn't automatically make him an awesome person, it gives you reason to think he's not just another puppet dangling on someone else's strings.

No, he's the one who pulls the strings. You really think you'll get a different dance by putting the puppeteer on the stage instead of the puppet?

So then obviously the solution must be to elect Donald Trump, arguably one of the stupidest men in America.

No, I think a better solution would be to elect Kasich. He seems to be the most intelligent and level headed person, and has impeccable credentials.
I posted the video of Megyn Kelly's response on Donald Trump's Facebook page. People over there are less than happy about it.

:gives:

:gives:

Looks like whoever the Trump intern is that's been assigned to monitor Donald's page hasn't been paying attention.

I'm watching Trump's news conference right now, looks like he's busy losing the Hispanic vote for Republicans. All part of his strategy.

I don't vote, and haven't for some time.

By your admission, we either have puppets or puppeteers to vote for.

I'd rather assume Trump a puppeteer and hold his feet to the fire should I vote him.

Do you think you're better voting a puppet, whose strings you don't know?

Respectfully, please don't assume I am stupid. I'm more cautious than you know.

Tiny Dancer, FOX executives could be behind the news for job offers elsewhere for Meghan Kelly. If she causes their ratings to drop too low - they can always call in a favor to have someone else "lure her away" and get her out of there. It looks like there are a lot of complaints coming in over her targeting Trump at the debate. See this article -

Chaos In The GOP As 10 000 Call For Fox s Megyn Kelly To Be Banned From Debates

Does it not occur to you how incredibly stupid you sound? You seriously believe that if Kelly causes Fox to lose ratings and viewership that a competitor will do Fox a "favor" by bringing her on board, just so they can absorb the losses for Fox?

I think you should design your survey to reflect the fact that Trump's primary constituency consists of people who sat in the back of the class when they were children.

There was a survey on USMB today and 62.5% of the members felt Meghan Kelly was more offensive in her behavior than Trump. Only 37.5% thought Trump was more offensive.
Oh well....USMB. Must be nation-wide.

Tiny Dancer, FOX executives could be behind the news for job offers elsewhere for Meghan Kelly. If she causes their ratings to drop too low - they can always call in a favor to have someone else "lure her away" and get her out of there. It looks like there are a lot of complaints coming in over her targeting Trump at the debate. See this article -

Chaos In The GOP As 10 000 Call For Fox s Megyn Kelly To Be Banned From Debates

Does it not occur to you how incredibly stupid you sound? You seriously believe that if Kelly causes Fox to lose ratings and viewership that a competitor will do Fox a "favor" by bringing her on board, just so they can absorb the losses for Fox?

I think you should design your survey to reflect the fact that Trump's primary constituency consists of people who sat in the back of the class when they were children.

There was a survey on USMB today and 62.5% of the members felt Meghan Kelly was more offensive in her behavior than Trump. Only 37.5% thought Trump was more offensive.

Yeah, because USMB is a representative sample of the American population.

Of course we are. You do not believe that polls on USMB reflect the thoughts other Americans are having on the same issues? Of course they do! There is as much diversity on this board as on any other.
Ah...someone who lives in the RW bubble they talk about.

Megyn does have class, albeit a modicum, compared to T3h Donald
WTF would you know about class? You have a coward as an avatar.
huh?

And you have a hack siggie for rightards.

Incidentally, Snowden served, as did I. You?
You stole American intelligence too?

He is a dishonorable prick who's running from the law. No surprise you honor him.
so you serve or not :eusa_eh: & I'm not referring to serving time .

Snowden is a Bill of Rights Patriot. You? Not so much

back to topic.....

huh?

He is a dishonorable prick who's running from the law. No surprise you honor him.
Your attempt is lame. Obama didn't serve. Clinton didn't serve.

Stfu troll

huh?

Stfu troll
are they the topic of this thread Dopey?

...as I was saying

huh?

Stfu troll
are they the topic of this thread Dopey?

...as I was saying
Neither am I or what I have or haven't done, the topic of this thread dumbass.

You're tripping all over yourself now so just stop least you expose more stupidity

And you have a monkey. So what?
Mine represents my goofball nature. Hers represents treason.
Big difference
Tell that to all the lefties with clowns
crymearivera.jpg

Grampa Murked U
:boohoo:

Forum List

Back