Keith Olberman Calls For Overthrow of Trump Administration

All I heard the guy asking for was information and intel leaked and given to the American public. He's very dramatic, I agree, but listen to what you guys want to do to him: waterboarding, shooting, deporting .... maybe Olbermann is right--we are being taken over by fascists. The First Amendment still stands, folks.

All I heard the guy asking for was information and intel leaked and given to the American public. He's very dramatic, I agree, but listen to what you guys want to do to him: waterboarding, shooting, deporting .... maybe Olbermann is right--we are being taken over by fascists. The First Amendment still stands, folks.
No he is talking treason. That makes it a military issue not a civilian issue.

When I watch this guy rant, I think of the critter from the movie Gremlins that blows up in the microwave.
Microwave-Gremlin.jpg

Despite efforts on the left to silence the right

The OP uses the word libtard and all of his fellow Valedictorians need to chime in. It`s a shame that some people on this planet go without food while we feed this trailer trash. Trump is circling the drain and they`re worried about Olbermann. Too funny!!!

Olberman is calling for the leaks to overthrow a sitting elected President.

The First Amendment does not cover that even in the most drugged induced stupor.

The OP uses the word libtard and all of his fellow Valedictorians need to chime in. It`s a shame that some people on this planet go without food while we feed this trailer trash. Trump is circling the drain and they`re worried about Olbermann. Too funny!!!

You call us Trailer Trash like there is something wrong with it!

Whats your dysfunction, Justin?

Your de

You've been watching the MSM again haven't you?

If any joe/jane in the USA said something like that or youtube on FB, you KNOW the feds would be there knocking on their door. So why is this idiot exempt????

If any joe/jane in the USA said something like that or youtube on FB, you KNOW the feds would be there knocking on their door. So why is this idiot exempt????
Because he is an Establishment approved mouth-piece.

Forum List

Back