Keith Ellison is Toast

Says the douchebag who says Trump is guilty of a crime over and over and over again even though he hasn't even been charged with one.
Of course, I've never done that, ya whiny little babyman. I don't know with certainty that he is guilty of a crime. But you got your little hissy fit in.

...That's utterly amazing. You have just stated exactly the opposite of the position the DNC took on this issue during the Clinton years...
Good thing for me, then, that I was in favor of pressing Clinton on his dirt, and on his perjury, eh?

...It just goes to show that liberal "principles" are purely for other people to follow, not liberals.
Good thing for me, then, that I'm not a Liberal, eh?

Like most TrumpBots, you confuse contempt for your Creature with Liberalism, when, in reality, nothing could be further from the truth.

========================================================================================

Now... what does any of this have to do with Trump being hip-deep in "dirt" and "character flaws" that are fair game?

This isn't 1997...

This is 2018...

And we're talking about
your boy, as the one with an increasingly expanding metaphorical legal target on his chest.

One that exists due to his own flawed character and infidelities and foolishness and senility and arrogance.

Ya'll have been carrying his (increasingly heavy) water-bucket for a long time now... the best amongst you will eventually snap out of it.

The Law of Diminishing Returns. :21:

Last edited:
Don't care enough about either presidents sexual behavior, it is insulting to the wife's, shows a lack of restraint,& diverts us from gathering information about things we need to be informed about when we vote.

It looks like he's not going to get away with it. Watch the video. It's brutal and hilarious:

Keith Ellison CONFRONTED About Domestic Violence Allegations

As he arrived for a campaign event in Minnesota on Saturday, Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN) was confronted by investigative journalist Laura Loomer about the numerous domestic violence allegations that have been brought against him by two different women.

Loomer questioned Ellison about a 2005 police report filed by Amy Alexander, a Democrat activist who he had a relationship with. With the police report in hand, Loomer asked Ellison to explain why the police report says there was a domestic violence call to Alexander's house, despite the fact that Ellison has denied the allegations.

I'm sure he will be fine. Our sexual assaulter president will come out in his defense in a 3 am tweet.

Clinton was our sexual assaulter president. There's no evidence that Trump has assaulted anyone.

There was no evidence Clinton ever assaulted anyone; so who knows what drugs you’re on to think otherwise.

Huh? You didn't hear the Testimony of Juanita Broderick, Kathleen WIlley or Paula Corbin Jones?

Clinton engaged in pulling out his penis in front of one of his staff in Arkansas. That's an assault.

As you also well know, the testimony of the woman Clinton raped is VERY believable testimony.

As far as assaulting Paula Jones, she had her day in court and her claims were thrown out due to lack of merit — so no evidence of assault there.

As far as Juanita Broaddrick’s testimony, yes, I read that...

"During the 1992 Presidential campaign there were unfounded rumors and stories circulated that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward me in the late seventies. Newspaper and tabloid reporters hounded me and my family, seeking corroboration of these tales. I repeatedly denied the allegations and requested that my family's privacy be respected. These allegations are untrue and I had hoped that they would no longer haunt me, or cause further disruption to my family." ~ Juanita Broaddrick, 1998

... so no evidence of assault there either.

Don’t you ever get tired of losing?

It looks like he's not going to get away with it. Watch the video. It's brutal and hilarious:

As he arrived for a campaign event in Minnesota on Saturday, Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN) was confronted by investigative journalist Laura Loomer about the numerous domestic violence allegations that have been brought against him by two different women.

Loomer questioned Ellison about a 2005 police report filed by Amy Alexander, a Democrat activist who he had a relationship with. With the police report in hand, Loomer asked Ellison to explain why the police report says there was a domestic violence call to Alexander's house, despite the fact that Ellison has denied the allegations.

I'm sure he will be fine. Our sexual assaulter president will come out in his defense in a 3 am tweet.

Clinton was our sexual assaulter president. There's no evidence that Trump has assaulted anyone.

There was no evidence Clinton ever assaulted anyone; so who knows what drugs you’re on to think otherwise.

There's tons of evidence.

Prove it.....

Prove it.....

President Clinton has never died the Facts, in spite of plenty of opportunities to call out Ms. Broderick for supposedly lying if she did.

Innocent men accused of Rape should definitely stand up and be counted.

Prove it.....

President Clinton has never died the Facts, in spite of plenty of opportunities to call out Ms. Broderick for supposedly lying if she did.

He said he didn't rape her,, and most likely she tried to rape him.

Prove that one that Clinton is sexual assaulter. Trump self declared his sexual assaults for all to hear.

Prove it.....

He said he didn't rape her,, and most likely she tried to rape him.

I don't remember Slick Willy addressing this at all- when he deny his deeds?

I remember Mr. Clinton denying having relations with Ms. Lewinsky, but I don't remember him uttering a syllable about Broaderick.

Prove it.....

Who accused Clinton of rape?

Prove it.....

Juanita Broderick accused Clinton of forcible rape, on TV in front of millions

Prove it.....

Then she was lying because I showed you her testimony under oath where said the rumors that Clinton raped her were not true.

Nevertheless, Clinton did deny any such assault through his attorney...

A Brief History Of Juanita Broaddrick, The Woman Accusing Bill Clinton Of Rape

But, but every single woman who accused Trump of sexual harassment were liars, right?
Regarding Ellison? As I have said before, he should step aside.
Other than that, again Little Trumpsters show the world they are the world's biggest hypocrites.
got a police report?
Better.... we have a lawsuit...

Trump fails for the third time to stop the Summer Zervos defamation lawsuit

The State of NY has absolutely zero ability to compel POTUS to be deposed and I don't care which State it is or who is POTUS.

Are you 100% sure?

Judge: Trump can be deposed in Summer Zervos lawsuit
no, no he can't, impeachment is all that can be done to a sitting president. sorry. you should read up on the law.

But, but every single woman who accused Trump of sexual harassment were liars, right?
Regarding Ellison? As I have said before, he should step aside.
Other than that, again Little Trumpsters show the world they are the world's biggest hypocrites.
got a police report?
Better.... we have a lawsuit...

Trump fails for the third time to stop the Summer Zervos defamation lawsuit

The State of NY has absolutely zero ability to compel POTUS to be deposed and I don't care which State it is or who is POTUS.

Are you 100% sure?

no, no he can't, impeachment is all that can be done to a sitting president. sorry. you should read up on the law.

That's what Clinton found out with Paula Jones and that's what Donald Trump is finding out now.. The Judge who determined that Trump can be deposed, certainly knows the laws much better than you. That's very obvious.
Why be so lazy. Prove the Judge wrong.

Prove it.....

Then she was lying because I showed you her testimony under oath where said the rumors that Clinton raped her were not true.

Nevertheless, Clinton did deny any such assault through his attorney...

A Brief History Of Juanita Broaddrick, The Woman Accusing Bill Clinton Of Rape

Clinton's attorney wasn't there when Broderick was being raped. So how would he know one way or another?

The fact that this broad was pressured to sign a false statement when confronted by the state AG doesn't mean anything, particularly since she recanted.

Are you 100% sure?

That's what Clinton found out with Paula Jones and that's what Donald Trump is finding out now.. The Judge who determined that Trump can be deposed, certainly knows the laws much better than you. That's very obvious.
Why be so lazy. Prove the Judge wrong.
nope, SCOTUS will back the constitution. Clinton was a fool, just saying.

Forum List

Back