Keeping kids safe around guns...the way that actually works...gun safety in schools...

Because with all the blessings that you have you slaughter each other on a massive scale.The US is no longer a frontier country and your laws should reflect that. You murder each other 4 times more than any other civilized country. That must suggest a problem.

We seem to “slaughter” each other because our Legal System refuses to actually apply any sort of Legal Justice; instead preferring to promote Social Justice; thereby leaving violent criminals active and free in our Society.

These violent criminals commit the massive majority of gun crimes and account for a large percentage of gun deaths, along with suicides (who would simply find a different way to do it).

Law abiding gun owners and children account for an extremely small amount of gun deaths.
Nope, you have the largest prison population in the western world. Its the guns stupid !!

We seem to “slaughter” each other because our Legal System refuses to actually apply any sort of Legal Justice; instead preferring to promote Social Justice; thereby leaving violent criminals active and free in our Society.

Blacks are slaughtering Blacks in the confines of ghettos in inner cities. The vast majority of them are MULTIPLE FELONS, that can not legally touch a firearm. As you state, recidivism is rampant, and our "justice" system allows them to go free, and often do little, or no jail time. If they do go to jail, they are usually out again to commit violent crime all over again. Rinse, and repeat. If these violent felons were put away for a good long time, we wouldn't have this inner city violent crime to the extent we do.

Still, we live in a very safe country other than a few pockets in some of our cities.

Lol
Your country is irrelevant over here... You had a whole bunch of white people leave for a reason.
Joining American Indians over here... While it was certainly not peaceful... it happened.
I’m thankful for that, we would still be playing around with sticks and dirt and worshiping dirt if it was not for you White Fellas kicking other white fellas out of your country.
If everything is so wonderful why are you killing each other on an industrial scale ?
The only areas were violent crime is a danger to the average American is in progressive controlled urban areas...With overly strict frivolous Gun control laws.
Rural America has no Significant violence whatsoever
Ok, so these places arent America ?

Think it over. The places with the most gun related violence have the strictest laws. The places with looser laws have less.
All of western europe is laughing at you. Think it over.

So you can't account for the difference?

If everything is so wonderful why are you killing each other on an industrial scale ?
The only areas were violent crime is a danger to the average American is in progressive controlled urban areas...With overly strict frivolous Gun control laws.

Think it over. The places with the most gun related violence have the strictest laws. The places with looser laws have less.

Yes - in the US you have all these guns. In Europe no. It really is that simple.

Yes - in the US you have all these guns. In Europe no. It really is that simple.

You lost the thread that fast? I'll have to remind you. The areas with strict gun laws have more gun violence than areas with less strict gun laws. Remember that? You couldn't account for that, so you tried to change the subject.

Because with all the blessings that you have you slaughter each other on a massive scale.The US is no longer a frontier country and your laws should reflect that. You murder each other 4 times more than any other civilized country. That must suggest a problem.

These violent criminals commit the massive majority of gun crimes and account for a large percentage of gun deaths, along with suicides (who would simply find a different way to do it).

Law abiding gun owners and children account for an extremely small amount of gun deaths.
You have the largest prison population in the world. The slaughter is because you have all these guns. Its not complicated.

You lost the thread that fast? I'll have to remind you. The areas with strict gun laws have more gun violence than areas with less strict gun laws. Remember that? You couldn't account for that, so you tried to change the subject.
Nope. europe has gun control and our slaughter rate is a fraction of yours.

I know. You don't have the constitutional right to defend yourself. Freedom is messy and dangerous. It's also preferable to the alternative, which we threw off several hundred years ago.

You have the largest prison population in the world. The slaughter is because you have all these guns. Its not complicated.

We have thst prison population because Social Justice refuses to allow us to execute these worthless criminal scum.

I understand you European fucks cannot comprehend the Right to own weapons, defend yourself s or resist your Government. You’ve never hand any of those Rights. Just realize that many of us Americans come from families that left Europe BECAUSE of those things. We’ve seen the malevolence of your type of Government/Society and want nothing to do with it. If you don’t like the way we live please feel free to keep your body and opinions on your side of the Atlantic Ocean.

I know. You don't have the constitutional right to defend yourself. Freedom is messy and dangerous. It's also preferable to the alternative, which we threw off several hundred years ago.
And yet your death rates suggest that "freedom" is a limited blessing. Because you all have guns which you use to kill each other.

And yet your death rates suggest that "freedom" is a limited blessing. Because you all have guns which you use to kill each other.

You obviously have no idea of the reality of American life. That's okay, we threw off your control for freedom, and we like it. If you're fearful of visiting the US, by all means don't.

You obviously have no idea of the reality of American life. That's okay, we threw off your control for freedom, and we like it. If you're fearful of visiting the US, by all means don't.
You avoid the central point because you have no answer. Meanwhile I live in safety and you need to take a gun to buy a pint of milk.

You avoid the central point because you have no answer. Meanwhile I live in safety and you need to take a gun to buy a pint of milk.

Bull. I don't own a gun, don't need to and don't want to. I also don't particularly want a potential assailant to know that. See, that's freedom. I don't need the government to make me feel safe because it tries to prevent self defense.

Now if you want to play the stereotype game, you're in danger from an enraged Muslim cutting your head off because you wandered into a Sharia law controlled area and no police would respond to your shrieks of agony as your head was slowly separated from your body by an unlicensed and illegal kitchen knife that had a point on it.

Lol
The vast majority of of firearms are in rural America where there is no Significant firearm violence.
Urban areas have far fewer firearms and a lot more violence and stricter frivolous gun control laws think about it... you fat tub of shit

Had a firearm in every home I've lived in since the day I was born. I was safe and every child was as well. Almost 50 years and not one accident because gun safety has always been a priority.

Wonderful. I grew up with guns, too.

But when I was growing up, you didn't have super owners with enough automatic firepower to fight off the Zombie Apocalypse, which is what we have now.

Had a firearm in every home I've lived in since the day I was born. I was safe and every child was as well. Almost 50 years and not one accident because gun safety has always been a priority.

But when I was growing up, you didn't have super owners with enough automatic firepower to fight off the Zombie Apocalypse, which is what we have now.
Actually we always had our hardcore collectors.

I know several such people, but they’re preparing for the Democrat/Socislist/Progressive apocalypse, not zombies.

You had them, you just didn't know that you did, because they didn't want everyone to know their personal business, and they didn't hurt anyone.

BTW, I don't know if you're aware of this, but it's very difficult if not outright impossible to own automatic weapons today.

Nope...with your logic, 74 kids accidentally killed by guns, ban 600 million guns not used in the accidental death of kids..... so with 1,264 kids accidentally killed in cars......we need to ban all cars, and likely buses as well....

except our country couldn't function without transportation.

It can do just fine without penis compensation.
Lol
You seem to always have penis on the brain… Some form of shortcoming?

I keep telling him he needs to get professional help with that before he hurts himself or someone else...guns are not sex toys....
He needs a good lobotomist.

Forum List

Back