Keep your dog chained or fenced in.

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
A cop is called for a disturbance because a man's Chihuahua was running loose. The cop shows up and the dog is on the owner's yard, except not chained. The cop tells the owner to come to the road to talk. The owner refuses to leave his own property, so the cop shoots the dog. Why couldn't the owner simply keep his dog chained?

The officer has already been fired. I hope it was worth it becoming known as the unemployed guy who shoots puppies.
He'll just get a job in the next county over that is how it works in Arkansass and Mizzouri..Okiehoma also...Texass we all hate Texass...

The officer has already been fired. I hope it was worth it becoming known as the unemployed guy who shoots puppies.
He'll just get a job in the next county over that is how it works in Arkansass and Mizzouri..Okiehoma also...Texass we all hate Texass...

That's how it worked when I lived in West Virginia. A cop would get fired for beating his wife, or drinking on the job. Then they'd pop up a month later in the next town over.

That's how it worked when I lived in West Virginia. A cop would get fired for beating his wife, or drinking on the job. Then they'd pop up a month later in the next town over.
Funny how they will rehire that cop later in the county he was fired in before because a new sheriff is elected.

I have eleven dogs. At one time the sheriff's dept. tried to railroad me into charges of animal cruelty for letting them run wild on my 43 acres.Until I told them we can meet with our local state police to review the case.

What kind of an asshole calls the cops because a chihuahua is running wild?

You must in Arkansass to know Arkansassers..In the county I lived in you had to have your pet on a leash if not in the house, even if the next house is a mile away...

Amen to this. I wonder what they would do if it were something like a Great Dane instead.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I don't know much about dogs, but I do know that the Chihuahua is a small one, and only weighs like a few pounds. If they are not the smallest, what kind of dog is?

Amen to this. I wonder what they would do if it were something like a Great Dane instead.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I don't know much about dogs, but I do know that the Chihuahua is a small one, and only weighs like a few pounds. If they are not the smallest, what kind of dog is?

I believe a Chihuahua is the smallest breed. They average about 5 pounds.

That puppy was kind of asking for it...

C7YLT2SPHZCJ5PKMCENTYFQTUI

Forum List

Back