Keep is Simple: Trump asked a foreign government to investigate his political rival

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syriusly

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2014
The facts that we know- directly from the Trump administration are very straightforward and unambiguous.

President Trump asked the President of the Ukraine to investigate his chief political rival- Joe Biden.

Quote: Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me.

Despite all of the spin, obfuscation, finger pointing etc, that is an undeniable fact. Undeniable because it is direct from the administration.

Why would anyone think it is okay for the President of the United States to himself, directly, ask the head of another country to investigate his chief political rival is just simply beyond me.

All the other fluff the Republicans are trying to throw in the air as they try to defend the undefendable is just that- fluff- meant to distract Americans from the undeniable facts.

President Trump asked a foreign government to investigate a political rival.

And that is what Democrats need to stay focused on, and keep reminding the American people.

Especially since only 40% of Republicans even 'believe' that Trump mentioned Biden.

Once again
Trump to the President of the Ukraine:
Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me.

Trump asked a foreign power to investigate his chief political rival- Joe Biden.

Ignore all of the Trumpkins distractions- and stay focused on what even Trump doesn't deny he did.

Keep running, keep spinning, how about the truth? what was Joe actually doing? I for one only care about the facts. Keep it simple, was Joe violating the law or not? Interfering in an investigation of his son? I guess it doesn’t apply to everyone else. Hypocritical? Oh well life goes on.

It is funny that the MSM keeps telling TDS folks think Creepy, Quid Pro Joe is actually a "political rival." Creepy Joe is a close associate of Hussaine Obama and Crooked Hillary and one of the most corrupt politicians in US history and most face justice.

So one question, are we supposed to agree with obstruction of FISA, to spy on a opposition candidate, is somehow different than inquiring as to the nature of an investigation in Ukraine? Was he requesting cooperation in exchange for military aide?

And I note everyone's attempt to divert attention from the simple fact:

President Trump asked a foreign government to investigate his chief political rival- Joe Biden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back