KC Chiefs are my darkhorse pick for SB champs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt Cassell is going to have a better NFL career than John David Booty or Matt Liehart -both of whom he backed up at USC.

Guy is unflappable - plays within his limits - has more than adequate mobility...............

The FEEL- GOOD story of 2010.

Last edited:
Matt Cassell is going to have a better NFL career than John David Booty or Matt Liehart -both of whom he backed up at USC.

Guy is unflappable - plays within his limits - has more than adequate mobility...............

Going to seem them play on Sunday.

But I am still a Saints fan.

Dude..

Cassel already had a better career than Leinart like 3 years ago.

That's a very very very dark horse (superbowl-wise) IMHO.

I'm not knockin' them, KC has a lot going for them. A clear team on the rise.

Speaking as a die-hard Seattle fan though... we really do suck that bad. :(

That's what you get for having the guy that is boning that annoying Hasselbeck girl as your QB.

Agreed. They have a great set of minds running that team but they are a couple of seasons away from being a legit contender.

IMO - will between the Chiefs and the NE Pats in the AFC.

Not the shot-thru-with- luck Steelers, Jets, or over-the-hill Colts.

That's what you get for having the guy that is boning that annoying Hasselbeck girl as your QB.

Wrong brother.

The one boning her is Tim, not Matt.

Wrong brother.

The one boning her is Tim, not Matt.

Oh. I obviously pay close attention to these matters.

:lol:

Why? They only beat one good team this year (Chargers), and that was the opener. And everyone knows the Chargers always start out slow at the beginning of the season.

Compare them to the five best teams in the AFC (Colts, Patriots, Ravens, Steelers, Jets). You throw the boys from Missouri at any of those teams and they lose. Hell, they already got beat by one of those teams (Colts).

Besides. The Chiefs aren't even going to make the playoffs. San Diego will win that division and the Chiefs won't have the record they need to get in as a wildcard.

Chiefs aren't as good as their record shows due to soft opponents, just like the Bucs.

Last edited:
Beat the Seahawks 42-24 at Quest Stadium - no mean feat.

dude what drugs are you on?:lol: Your picking them just because they beat the up and down Seahawks in Seattle?:lol: Not this year bud.next year possibly but not this year.they will lose in the first round.

Agreed. They have a great set of minds running that team but they are a couple of seasons away from being a legit contender.

very true.

Why? They only beat one good team this year (Chargers), and that was the opener. And everyone knows the Chargers always start out slow at the beginning of the season.

Compare them to the five best teams in the AFC (Colts, Patriots, Ravens, Steelers, Jets). You throw the boys from Missouri at any of those teams and they lose. Hell, they already got beat by one of those teams (Colts).

Besides. The Chiefs aren't even going to make the playoffs. San Diego will win that division and the Chiefs won't have the record they need to get in as a wildcard.

Chiefs aren't as good as their record shows due to soft opponents, just like the Bucs.

very true but I disagree that they wont make it to the playoffs.I figure they will make it in as a wildcard.

Terrific play-calling by Charlie Weis.

Wish he had displayed that talent at Notre Dame.

0-5 against USC - took Brian Kelly to finally get things right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back