Kavanaugh Is An Extremist

Two take away's from Kavanaugh's statements:

• He called our form of government a Constitutional Republic, a code word for those who disdain democracy;
  • He called contraceptives a form of abortion, again a code dear to the hearts of social conservatives.
He was not transparent, and not willing to take a stand on Executive Power's, claiming he cannot answer a hypothetical question.

BTW, most of us who have been interviewed for a job are asked a serious of questions, many which are hypothetical. As someone who has sat on numerous panels applicants I can assure the reader that anyone who refused to offer a response to a hypothetical would not be hired.
Are you a citizen of another nation or an example of the US education system? The United States of America was founded as a Republic limited by a constitution.
Save yourself more embarassment get some education. I question your participation in hiring panels due to your ignorance.

Are you a citizen of another nation or an example of the US education system? The United States of America was founded as a Republic limited by a constitution.
Save yourself more embarassment get some education. I question your participation in hiring panels due to your ignorance.

I grew up being taught that it was a Democracy.

Anti-government types love the "Constitutional Republic" meme

And anyone who thinks contraception is a form of abortion is an anti-abortion extremist

• He called our form of government a Constitutional Republic, a code word for those who disdain democracy;
  • He called contraceptives a form of abortion, again a code dear to the hearts of social conservatives.
He was not transparent, and not willing to take a stand on Executive Power's, claiming he cannot answer a hypothetical question.

BTW, most of us who have been interviewed for a job are asked a serious of questions, many which are hypothetical. As someone who has sat on numerous panels applicants I can assure the reader that anyone who refused to offer a response to a hypothetical would not be hired.

I have no questions about your social skills, they suck.

Our representatives: members of Congress, State legislatures, local councils, mayors, governors and the electors for President are all chose by We the People, in a democratic process.

To remove the term democratic from the description of our form of government, and claim it to be a Constitutional Republic has become popular on the Right, based on the Republican Parties inability to win elections on ideas.

Several amendments to our Constitution were needed to make sure we remain a democracy of We the People; not only White Male Landowners who signed the Constitution.

That we operate under the rule of law is a given, written clearly and concisely in COTUS. Calling our form of government a Constitutional Republic would not differentiate us from Russia, China or even N. Korea. All of which have legislatures, but those who write the laws do so at the bidding of the Executive, who controls the membership.

Those leaders are who Trump admires, and who he seeks to become.

Exhibit A;

These are not Americans.

Exhibit A;

These are not Americans.

Idiot-gram, Non sequitur variety.

Let’s put it this way...have you ever started a sentence with the words “white people should...”?

You're getting more obtuse by the post.

What is that supposed to mean?

Do you think I'm not white?

Do you think I'm Jewish?

Would any of that matter?

I grew up being taught that it was a Democracy.

Anti-government types love the "Constitutional Republic" meme

And anyone who thinks contraception is a form of abortion is an anti-abortion extremist

When asked at the end of the Constitutional Convention in 1787 "Well, Doctor, what have we got—a Republic or a Monarchy? Ben Franklin replied
“A Republic, if you can keep it.” Ben Franklin 1787

According to the World Atlas the United States is :
The US is a republic composed of 50 states, a number of territories, and a district, Washington D.C, which is also the country's capital city.
https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/what-type-of-government-does-the-united-s
The Index Mundi (a summary of facts concerning the nations of the world) lists the USA as
constitutional federal republic
United States Government type - Government
Saying anyone who calls the USA a republic is anti government is an extremist lie in the same vein of veterans are more likely to be terrorists.
Judge Kavanaugh conflating contraceptives with abortificants is quite a stretch.

Kavanaugh explained the case this way: "That was a group that was being forced to provide a certain kind of coverage over their religious objection to their employees. And under the Religious Freedom Restoration Act, the question was first was this a substantial burden on the religious exercise."

"It seemed to me quite clearly it was. It was a technical matter of filling out a form. In that case they said filling out the form would make them complicit in the provision of the abortion-inducing drugs that they were, as a religious matter, objecting to."

That phrase, "abortion-inducing drugs," is one the right-wing glommed onto to intentionally confuse contraception with other drugs.

The man thinks that the pill is an abortion inducing drug.

If he's against birth control you know you can kiss Roe V Wade goodbye.

He's trying to pretend otherwise but the e-mails that the Dems released (over the objection if the GOP creeps) showed he clearly thinks he can and should overturn it
The problem I have is minor in depth, but as you have noticed that as these people on the court get older they start to get soft in the head. Some go to the right some go to the right, some just go out of their mind. I wish we had limits on age you can take a look at Ginsburg and the open statement she made about the President...

In interviews with the Associated Press and the New York Times she remarked, “I can’t imagine what the country would be with Donald Trump as our president. For the country, it could be four years. For the court, it could be –I don’t even want to contemplate that.” Then she added that her husband would have declared, “Now it’s time for us to move to New Zealand.”
The rules demanding disqualification are set forth very clearly by federal statute, 28 USC 455:Any justice…shall disqualify himself in any proceeding in which his impartiality might reasonably be questioned. He shall also disqualify himself…where he has a personal bias or prejudice concerning a party.”

She would have never made that statment years ago and it will taint her decisions for the rest of her service. This just hurts all of the members of the court.

Last edited:
i wanted Trump to pick Barrett, but ahhh, Kavanaugh's terrifc!...Kavanaugh will be confirmed easily!
Christ, that was really fucking easy!

Cory Booker is an ungrateful bitch who doesnt appreciate Kavanaugh's intellect

i wanted Trump to pick Barrett, but ahhh, Kavanaugh's terrifc!...Kavanaugh will be confirmed easily!

Ginsberg will die in the next two years and then it will be the next election cycle before Trump can put another one on the court. Count on it.

upload_2018-9-8_0-54-35.png

Kavanaugh explained the case this way: "That was a group that was being forced to provide a certain kind of coverage over their religious objection to their employees. And under the Religious Freedom Restoration Act, the question was first was this a substantial burden on the religious exercise."

"It seemed to me quite clearly it was. It was a technical matter of filling out a form. In that case they said filling out the form would make them complicit in the provision of the abortion-inducing drugs that they were, as a religious matter, objecting to."

That phrase, "abortion-inducing drugs," is one the right-wing glommed onto to intentionally confuse contraception with other drugs.

The man thinks that the pill is an abortion inducing drug.

If he's against birth control you know you can kiss Roe V Wade goodbye.

He's trying to pretend otherwise but the e-mails that the Dems released (over the objection if the GOP creeps) showed he clearly thinks he can and should overturn it
The problem I have is minor in depth, but as you have noticed that as these people on the court get older they start to get soft in the head. Some go to the right some go to the right, some just go out of their mind. I wish we had limits on age you can take a look at Ginsburg and the open statement she made about the President...

In interviews with the Associated Press and the New York Times she remarked, “I can’t imagine what the country would be with Donald Trump as our president. For the country, it could be four years. For the court, it could be –I don’t even want to contemplate that.” Then she added that her husband would have declared, “Now it’s time for us to move to New Zealand.”
The rules demanding disqualification are set forth very clearly by federal statute, 28 USC 455:Any justice…shall disqualify himself in any proceeding in which his impartiality might reasonably be questioned. He shall also disqualify himself…where he has a personal bias or prejudice concerning a party.”

She would have never made that statment years ago and it will taint her decisions for the rest of her service. This just hurts all of the members of the court.

There was no need for Justice Ginsburg to ever make any statement. Since the day she was nominated it was well known and accepted that she would be the furthest left wing justice on the court.

Ginsberg will die in the next two years and then it will be the next election cycle before Trump can put another one on the court. Count on it.

View attachment 215278
She'll probably have a stroke and become partially paralyzed.

"Abortion-inducing drugs" describes the "Plan B" pill.

Yea...but he was TALKING about a case that was about contraception

Oh by the way. Anyone see the pretty girl sitting behind him flashing the White Nationalist signs two days in a row?

Cool huh..

You are a fool, sorry.

You are referring to Zina Bash, one of Kavanaugh’s former law clerks.

That’s not a White Nationalist sign and she is Jewish and born in Mexico. Her Grandparents are Holocaust survivors.

She is all about white power......the Jewish/Mexican whose Jewish grandparents lived through the holocaust,

The symbol is a 4chan troll of idiots on the left.

You guys fell for it....congrats.

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/ok-symbol-?full=1

"Abortion-inducing drugs" describes the "Plan B" pill.

Yea...but he was TALKING about a case that was about contraception

Oh by the way. Anyone see the pretty girl sitting behind him flashing the White Nationalist signs two days in a row?

Cool huh..

You are a fool, sorry.

You are referring to Zina Bash, one of Kavanaugh’s former law clerks.

That’s not a White Nationalist sign and she is Jewish and born in Mexico. Her Grandparents are Holocaust survivors.

She is all about white power......the Jewish/Mexican whose Jewish grandparents lived through the holocaust,

The symbol is a 4chan troll of idiots on the left.

You guys fell for it....congrats.

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/ok-symbol-?full=1

4chan has caught these liberals over and over and over.
Paul Watson got them to believe milk was racist for a while because it is white.

D4FD8840-DE05-4A13-95E8-4724A4907EB5.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back