Kavanaugh Is An Extremist

Kavanaugh explained the case this way: "That was a group that was being forced to provide a certain kind of coverage over their religious objection to their employees. And under the Religious Freedom Restoration Act, the question was first was this a substantial burden on the religious exercise."

"It seemed to me quite clearly it was. It was a technical matter of filling out a form. In that case they said filling out the form would make them complicit in the provision of the abortion-inducing drugs that they were, as a religious matter, objecting to."

That phrase, "abortion-inducing drugs," is one the right-wing glommed onto to intentionally confuse contraception with other drugs.

The man thinks that the pill is an abortion inducing drug.

If he's against birth control you know you can kiss Roe V Wade goodbye.

He's trying to pretend otherwise but the e-mails that the Dems released (over the objection if the GOP creeps) showed he clearly thinks he can and should overturn it

Yep...kiss Roe V Wade goodbye. It was imposed by fiat over an American public who are finally being heard. Kavenaugh will take his seat beside Thomas, Gorsuch, and Alito. And soon Trump will replace Ginsberg. Can you count?

View attachment 215246
hey dotard ,,,what law tells a man what to do with their bodies? Don't tell my wife or daughter

Teach them not to spread their legs and get pregnant, dumbass.

Kavanaugh explained the case this way: "That was a group that was being forced to provide a certain kind of coverage over their religious objection to their employees. And under the Religious Freedom Restoration Act, the question was first was this a substantial burden on the religious exercise."

"It seemed to me quite clearly it was. It was a technical matter of filling out a form. In that case they said filling out the form would make them complicit in the provision of the abortion-inducing drugs that they were, as a religious matter, objecting to."

That phrase, "abortion-inducing drugs," is one the right-wing glommed onto to intentionally confuse contraception with other drugs.

He's trying to pretend otherwise but the e-mails that the Dems released (over the objection if the GOP creeps) showed he clearly thinks he can and should overturn it

Yep...kiss Roe V Wade goodbye. It was imposed by fiat over an American public who are finally being heard. Kavenaugh will take his seat beside Thomas, Gorsuch, and Alito. And soon Trump will replace Ginsberg. Can you count?

View attachment 215246
hey dotard ,,,what law tells a man what to do with their bodies? Don't tell my wife or daughter

Teach them not to spread their legs and get pregnant, dumbass.
Keep your perverted pussy grabbers away from decent women Keep em in red states

Kavanaugh Is an Extremely good judge. I will be happy to see him confirmed.

As bad as Ginsburg statements.
In interviews with the Associated Press and the New York Times she remarked, “I can’t imagine what the country would be with Donald Trump as our president. For the country, it could be four years. For the court, it could be –I don’t even want to contemplate that.” Then she added that her husband would have declared, “Now it’s time for us to move to New Zealand.”
The rules demanding disqualification are set forth very clearly by federal statute, 28 USC 455:Any justice…shall disqualify himself in any proceeding in which his impartiality might reasonably be questioned. He shall also disqualify himself…where he has a personal bias or prejudice concerning a party.”

Where did you earn your Law Degree?
FAU

So what are you saying? That Religious Organizations like Hobby Lobby and the Little Sisters of the Poor should be forced to pay abortion contrary to their religious beliefs?

I don't see this as a "rove v wade" situation, but more of a simple first amendment/free exercise of religion case.

Should an islamonazi deli be forced to sell bacon? Should a Hindu restaurant be forced to serve sacred cow steaks? Where do we draw the line?
Should I be forced to pay taxes.

In interviews with the Associated Press and the New York Times she remarked, “I can’t imagine what the country would be with Donald Trump as our president. For the country, it could be four years. For the court, it could be –I don’t even want to contemplate that.” Then she added that her husband would have declared, “Now it’s time for us to move to New Zealand.”
The rules demanding disqualification are set forth very clearly by federal statute, 28 USC 455:Any justice…shall disqualify himself in any proceeding in which his impartiality might reasonably be questioned. He shall also disqualify himself…where he has a personal bias or prejudice concerning a party.”
then all republican justices should step down ,,,all repub scum

Should an islamonazi deli be forced to sell bacon? Should a Hindu restaurant be forced to serve sacred cow steaks? Where do we draw the line?

Should normal people be forced to bake wedding cakes for homosexuals? Key word in all these is "forced".

So what are you saying? That Religious Organizations like Hobby Lobby and the Little Sisters of the Poor should be forced to pay abortion contrary to their religious beliefs?

I don't see this as a "rove v wade" situation, but more of a simple first amendment/free exercise of religion case.

Should I be forced to pay taxes.
YES think of it as payment for living in the greatest country in the world ,,,,,at least till Trump got here

Too bad there isnt more suspense to make it interesting. But given that Kavanaugh will easily be confirmed most of the winning side is already looking into the next appointment after this one.

When I die Trump's court will still be sitting.

Funny these liberals all threaten to move to anglo-saxon countries. Her husband would never have wanted to flee to say...Mexico or Turkey or Libya.

So workers are at he mercy of whatever lunatic fad their employer is into?

Yea...you can always get another job.

It's that easy right?
No, he can't sacrifice them on the alter of Cali and drink their blood.

Too bad there isnt more suspense to make it interesting. But given that Kavanaugh will easily be confirmed most of the winning side is already looking into the next appointment after this one.

When I die Trump's court will still be sitting.
Don't get too excited. Kavanaugh may well get impeached for lying during his confirmation hearing

So workers are at he mercy of whatever lunatic fad their employer is into?

Yea...you can always get another job.

It's that easy right?

Shouldnt you be preparing for Rosh Hashana?

Don't get too excited. Kavanaugh may well get impeached for lying during his confirmation hearing

LOL. Yep...right after Trump is impeached. Ill mark my calendar.

Forum List

Back