Kavanaugh Involved in Stolen E-Mails

Lesh

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2016
During a segment on education, Fox News misspells the word ‘education.’ his confirmation hearing on Thursday, Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh was asked to explain his reaction to emails he received in 2003 containing documents stolen from Democratic senators and staff.

His explanation, even when confronted with an email from a second staffer with the subject line “spying,” was that it was all perfectly normal.

After detailing an email Kavanaugh received from former Republican senate staffer Manny Miranda which contained text “obviously taken from my internal emails,” Sen. Patrick Leahy (D-VT) asked, “did any of this raise a red flag in your mind?”

Kavanaugh’s explanation began with an attempt to justify receiving stolen emails from his political opposition as commonplace.

No wonder the Orange Moron picked him. He's a criminal political hack. Just Trump's sort of guy

Another steaming crock of shit. What does "involved" mean? You make it sound like he conspired to steal emails. This is what Democrats have become, they take some event and twist and distort it into a weapon.
This man...who wants to sit on the bench of the highest legal court in the land...knowingly accepted stolen e-mails and USED them

I'm sure that doesn't bother Trumpers...but then they support Trump so...

Another steaming crock of shit. What does "involved" mean? You make it sound like he conspired to steal emails. This is what Democrats have become, they take some event and twist and distort it into a weapon.
This man...who wants to sit on the bench of the highest legal court in the land...knowingly accepted stolen e-mails and USED them

Lol, you wanted a president that knowingly sent classified emails to our enemy. You have zero credibility.

As Obama/Gruber/Harry / Nancy would say the ends justify the means..

Tuff shit...

During a segment on education, Fox News misspells the word ‘education.’ his confirmation hearing on Thursday, Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh was asked to explain his reaction to emails he received in 2003 containing documents stolen from Democratic senators and staff.

His explanation, even when confronted with an email from a second staffer with the subject line “spying,” was that it was all perfectly normal.

After detailing an email Kavanaugh received from former Republican senate staffer Manny Miranda which contained text “obviously taken from my internal emails,” Sen. Patrick Leahy (D-VT) asked, “did any of this raise a red flag in your mind?”

Kavanaugh’s explanation began with an attempt to justify receiving stolen emails from his political opposition as commonplace.

No wonder the Orange Moron picked him. He's a criminal political hack. Just Trump's sort of guy

Kavanaugh is going to be the next SCOTUS judge and there is nothing you can do about it. Elections have consequences, remember?

Lol, you wanted a president that knowingly sent classified emails to our enemy. You have zero credibility.
Wow...you're excusing this illegal behavior by a SCOTUS wannabe with LIES?

Wow...just wow

Wow...you're excusing this illegal behavior by a SCOTUS wannabe with LIES?

Wow...just wow
what illegal behavior. who was charged?

Kavanaugh is going to be the next SCOTUS judge and there is nothing you can do about it. Elections have consequences, remember?

Unfortunately they do. And this last one filled our government with GOP criminals.

Let's not put one on the SCOTUS bench

Unfortunately they do. And this last one filled our government with GOP criminals.

Let's not put one on the SCOTUS bench
Unfortunately they do.
And you can't do anything about it. ain't that great?

Unfortunately they do.
And you can't do anything about it. ain't that great?

There IS something we can do about it. We can vote the whole BUNCH of GOP crooks and supporters of crooks out.

We better get it right in two months or we may never get another chance

Forum List

Back