Celebs trash Trump in response to John McCain's death F*ck you

Oh...........Stephen King was a draft dodger too. Ruled unfit!what did he do sustain a paper cut?

Ever read his stuff? Probably determined he had a screw loose somewhere

Have you read any of his books? His imagination is quite healthy and while he found a way for it to work for him I’m not convinced people like him are fully present mentally and as a writer myself I say this with reluctance.

I've read one King book, "It". It's the second worst book I've ever read (Frank Herbert's "God Emperor of Dune" ranks first). "It" is horribly repetitive and frankly boring.

Start from the beginning. I believe Salem’s Lot was first followed by Carrie! My favorite was The Stand and the Shinning!

BookShaka said:
I did not read those. The only story I can say is decent is The Mist.
I Never Paid To Read His Junk
Nor Paid To See A Movie

I Just Waited For It To Show Up On TV
Haven't Missed A Thing
Must Not Be My Genre Of Intertainment

McCain and the rest of the DC elite would never accept ANY outsider and that's a fact.

Have you read any of his books? His imagination is quite healthy and while he found a way for it to work for him I’m not convinced people like him are fully present mentally and as a writer myself I say this with reluctance.

"Was," not "is."

While The Stand or Christine are masterpieces, his post car accident crap is utter shit. Did you attempt to read Cell or even the travesty of what he did with the Gunslinger?

In 1999 King was hit and nearly killed by a car while jogging. It did severe brain damage, King never recovered, not really.

Yep, he wrote that as a novella in 1980 as part of Dark Forces. Unable to write competently, he added extraneous crap to pad it and released it as a stand alone novel in 2007.

The story remains decent, though derivative. It was unquestionably a better tale in the original form.

Pretty bad when we have a president who's not even welcome at funerals.

If Trump's not welcome anywhere, it isn't so much because of what he said about being a war hero, but because of how the Left spun the questions and story to whip it up into as much Trump-hate as they could generate!

A real war hero is someone who goes into combat missions and kick's enemy ass big time.

McCain was only a "war hero" because the fool flew the wrong mission, went where he was told not to go and got shot down behind enemy lines. No one would have ever remembered much less heard of him ever again if not for his parleying that into a life-long political career exploiting his torture. And as senator, did mostly stupid shit against his OWN party most of his life, trash talked his own president (something he never did to Obama), and ran two unsuccessful bids for the office of the president. Then took it out on Trump mostly because he resented that Trump came in cold and actually WON his election against a career politician.

Never-McCain

BookShaka said:
Nor Paid To See A Movie

Haven't Missed A Thing

King doesn't translate to film well.

You may have the occasional decent movie like "The Shining," but it has little to do with the actual book.

The only way King books have fared well is as mini-series on TV. It and The Stand both were well done, but 10 plus hour affairs.

Man I feel bad for you posting so much, must drive you nuts that Trump is a lowlife, and McCain has so much support. LOL.

LOL... no. I don’t think someone’s death, from brain cancer no less, should be used as hateful fodder for someone who literally had nothing to do with his death. I find it repugnant and given your response you believe these idiots are warranted in their misguided hate—not surprising.

Before he died I always figured that Trump was jealous of him and Trump is a gnat compared to John McCain.

Trump Vietnam was not getting a VD, said so himself. A real lowlife scum.

Last edited:
Celebs Trash Trump in Response to John McCain’s Death: ‘F*ck You’

Many stars apparently couldn’t help but use McCain’s passing to whip up more anti-Trump hatred.

“John McCain: American patriot, war hero. Donald Trump: Draft-dodging weasel,” wrote author Stephen King.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hypocrites at their finest. These are the same pukes both stars and non stars who chant what they do and can secnds later turn around and do exactly what they said you did or didn't do. They are a trip to stand back.

You people who support communsim better wake up you and your kids or fture kids have so, so much to lose .

We are doing our damdest to put everything in front of you so you have information instead you turn it into the very reaction your uninformed losers tell you . Be it friendsk realtives, your hollywood freak stars etc.

Wake you are losing your country.

No matter who it is it's just so rude, so saddening that you can take someone's death and do this when they can't defend themselves be it they lie or not.

Have respect you bottom feeders gawd your sickening. I myself do not like J. M. but I certainly wouldn't dance on his grave and celebrate.

He is someones' father, he was the son of his parents, he's someone's uncle etc..

TO USE TRUMP ON ANOTHER MAN'S DEATH PROVES ONE MORE TIME. ------------

WHERE THE HATE IS
WHO THE HATERS ARE
WHO ARE SO LOW THEY DO THINGS LIKE THIS...........
I agree... taking advantage somebodies death to progress a political agenda is low character. People who use McCains death to go after Trump are guilty... people who use Molly’s death to go after illegal immigrants are guilty as well.

BookShaka said:
Nor Paid To See A Movie

Haven't Missed A Thing
His books do not translate well onto the screen. The only true version was Cujo and even then they changed the way it ended.

Oh...........Stephen King was a draft dodger too. Ruled unfit!what did he do sustain a paper cut?

I've read one King book, "It". It's the second worst book I've ever read (Frank Herbert's "God Emperor of Dune" ranks first). "It" is horribly repetitive and frankly boring.

Wow, I loved both those books.

Of course the Dune books were a series that had to be read in order. EVERYTHING Herbert wrote about has come to pass. The Middle East has exploded just as he predicted, and we kowtow because the oil (spice) must flow.

The first Dune book was fantastic and the 2nd and 6th were very good. The other three, not so good, imo.

Start from the beginning. I believe Salem’s Lot was first followed by Carrie! My favorite was The Stand and the Shinning!

I'm just not a horror fan.

Man I feel bad for you posting so much, must drive you nuts that Trump is a lowlife, and McCain has so much support. LOL.

LOL... no. I don’t think someone’s death, from brain cancer no less, should be used as hateful fodder for someone who literally had nothing to do with his death. I find it repugnant and given your response you believe these idiots are warranted in their misguided hate—not surprising.

Before he did I always figured that Trump was jealous of him and Trump is a gnat compared to John McCain.

Must be why you nitwits called McCain a Nazi over and over while he was running in 2008.

McCain's been dead about 24 hours and I'm already tired of the noise. The man died he was nothing special people

I agree its time to move on.....

He is going to be lain at Congress, and I'

Before he did I always figured that Trump was jealous of him and Trump is a gnat compared to John McCain.

Must be why you nitwits called McCain a Nazi over and over while he was running in 2008.

Please show me a post saying he was a Nazi, I voted for the man in 2008. Now show me my post??? or say you are sorry.

I'm just not a horror fan.

Then King is not for you.

He once did the genre well. But horror was all King did well.

Celebs Trash Trump in Response to John McCain’s Death: ‘F*ck You’

Many stars apparently couldn’t help but use McCain’s passing to whip up more anti-Trump hatred.

“John McCain: American patriot, war hero. Donald Trump: Draft-dodging weasel,” wrote author Stephen King.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hypocrites at their finest. These are the same pukes both stars and non stars who chant what they do and can secnds later turn around and do exactly what they said you did or didn't do. They are a trip to stand back.

You people who support communsim better wake up you and your kids or fture kids have so, so much to lose .

We are doing our damdest to put everything in front of you so you have information instead you turn it into the very reaction your uninformed losers tell you . Be it friendsk realtives, your hollywood freak stars etc.

Wake you are losing your country.

No matter who it is it's just so rude, so saddening that you can take someone's death and do this when they can't defend themselves be it they lie or not.

Have respect you bottom feeders gawd your sickening. I myself do not like J. M. but I certainly wouldn't dance on his grave and celebrate.

He is someones' father, he was the son of his parents, he's someone's uncle etc..

TO USE TRUMP ON ANOTHER MAN'S DEATH PROVES ONE MORE TIME. ------------

WHERE THE HATE IS
WHO THE HATERS ARE
WHO ARE SO LOW THEY DO THINGS LIKE THIS...........
They are right.

McCain's been dead about 24 hours and I'm already tired of the noise. The man died he was nothing special people

Please show me a post saying he was a Nazi, I voted for the man in 2008. Now show me my post??? or say you are sorry.
Suuure you did. People who voted for the man don't deny the liberal attacks the man had to endure.

Suuure you did. People who voted for the man don't deny the liberal attacks the man had to endure.

I held my nose and voted for him, I was convinced Ears was going to be a disaster....nailed that one!!!!

Forum List

Back