Kathleen Willey - Bill's sex assault victims would fill auditorium

LaDexter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2016
EXCLUSIVE - Kathleen Willey: Bill Clinton Alleged Sex Victims ‘Could Fill The Entire Audience’ At Presidential Debate - Breitbart

"
Stated Willey:

Most of us are well known and our stories have been repeated several times over the years, but what concerns me the most are the voices of my sisters who are still afraid to come out of the darkness. I have communicated with a number of them and they are still terrified of publicly sharing their experiences with the Clintons.

The real story here is not one of our presence in the front row at any of these debates, but the unhindered lust for power that the Clintons have displayed for decades. Hillary Clinton has lied, cheated and stolen our lives from us. People have died in her wake of deceit.

We could fill the entire audience. I would like to see the day when these women can step into the light and share their stories of brutality, terror and intimidation without the kind of fear of intimidation and recrimination that we have experienced for far too many years."

This woman, Willey, is a lifelong Democratic Party activist.... who somehow long ago came to the wrong conclusion that the Democrats care about women - they DON'T. The Democrats care about VOTES, not people... and Willey understands that now.

Between Bill and the Donald we'd need the Astro Dome for enough seating for all the pussy they've tapped.

Trump's daughters, including the bastard one, can have the front row as they'd be next if Donald had the chance.

I noticed that either Gennifer Flowers or Trump was lying about her being at the debate. Which one do you think was lying this time?

EXCLUSIVE - Kathleen Willey: Bill Clinton Alleged Sex Victims ‘Could Fill The Entire Audience’ At Presidential Debate - Breitbart

"
Stated Willey:

Most of us are well known and our stories have been repeated several times over the years, but what concerns me the most are the voices of my sisters who are still afraid to come out of the darkness. I have communicated with a number of them and they are still terrified of publicly sharing their experiences with the Clintons.

The real story here is not one of our presence in the front row at any of these debates, but the unhindered lust for power that the Clintons have displayed for decades. Hillary Clinton has lied, cheated and stolen our lives from us. People have died in her wake of deceit.

We could fill the entire audience. I would like to see the day when these women can step into the light and share their stories of brutality, terror and intimidation without the kind of fear of intimidation and recrimination that we have experienced for far too many years."

This woman, Willey, is a lifelong Democratic Party activist.... who somehow long ago came to the wrong conclusion that the Democrats care about women - they DON'T. The Democrats care about VOTES, not people... and Willey understands that now.

It is amazing how the left support a serial cheater, and his enabling wife.

Ask yourself this married women. If Hillary called and told you that Bill decided to leave for a long weekend and wanted your husband to go with him, would you be cool with that?

"
Stated Willey:

lol

Bill Clinton isn’t running for anything.

Conservatives are as moronic as they are desperate.

Maybe they should have the woman whose rapist Hillary defended. She may intimidate Hillary since she's not 12 anymore.

"
Stated Willey:

lol

Neither is Melania Trump but you libs sure like to attack her, don't you?

Between Bill and the Donald we'd need the Astro Dome for enough seating for all the pussy they've tapped.

Trump's daughters, including the bastard one, can have the front row as they'd be next if Donald had the chance.
Apparently you don't know the difference between "tapping pussy" and rape or sexual assault.

"
Stated Willey:

lol

Neither is Melania Trump but you libs sure like to attack her, don't you?

There is no bar so low that left wingers won't slither under it.

"
Stated Willey:

lol

No but his bitch enabler is. Had Bill raped someone close to you you'd STILL support them, right?

Isn't Kathleen Willey the woman who worked in the White House who told Linda Tripp, also a friend of hers, that she wanted to get the President to have sex with her, and she arranged to always be at after hour promotions or activities so that she could run in to the President wearing that black dress that she knew he like? And this woman is calling Bill's sex partners victims, while she was all the while trying to get him to 'pic her' as one to sleep with?

oh, here is what I had read...

According to Linda Tripp's grand jury testimony, she felt Willey pursued a romance with Clinton from the start of her White House affiliation. Willey had speculated with Tripp as to how she might be able to set up an assignation between herself and the president. She routinely attended events at which Clinton would be present, wearing a black dress she believed he liked. According to Tripp's testimony, Willey wondered if she and Clinton could arrange to meet in a home to which she had access, on the Chesapeake Bay.[4]

Kathleen Willey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Isn't Kathleen Willey the woman who worked in the White House who told Linda Tripp, also a friend of hers, that she wanted to get the President to have sex with her, and she arranged to always be at after hour promotions or activities so that she could run in to the President wearing that black dress that she knew he like? And this woman is calling Bill's sex partners victims, while she was all the while trying to get him to 'pic her' as one to sleep with?

According to Linda Tripp's grand jury testimony, she felt Willey pursued a romance with Clinton from the start of her White House affiliation. Willey had speculated with Tripp as to how she might be able to set up an assignation between herself and the president. She routinely attended events at which Clinton would be present, wearing a black dress she believed he liked. According to Tripp's testimony, Willey wondered if she and Clinton could arrange to meet in a home to which she had access, on the Chesapeake Bay.[4]

Wrong, carpet muncher.

Wrong, carpet muncher.
sorry to spoil your fantasy! ;)

I'm not wrong, this did come from under oath testimony...and from a woman that was by no means, a Clinton fan or supporter....Linda Tripp.

Kathleen Willy TRIED her hardest, to get bill Clinton to sleep with her...

"
Stated Willey:

lol

No but his bitch enabler is. Had Bill raped someone close to you you'd STILL support them, right?
If Bill did it, yes he would. Call it a right wing conspiracy.

Forum List

Back