Kathianne: Why do you hate France

William Joyce said:
The French, unfortunately, often don't put on a good show. Some Germans, too. But you have been trained to hate them by Jews, who don't like Germans for obvious reasons and don't like the French because the French won't support Israel. Absent Jewish influence, you'd just think they were quirky, not hateable.

But like it or not, white American, you ARE a European-American.

Read a good one from Lee Atwater the other day: the extra-chromosome conservatives. These are the folks who say, "Yup, gotta hate them Frenchies, duh." Never mind that your ancestors are French and German --- even if you are Irish or British... this is the core of white blood. Be tricked into hating your own blood, and you can be tricked into anything.

Could you make just ONE FREAKING POST THAT DOESN'T BLAME EVERYTHING ON THE JEWS!? I don't like the French because every Frenchman I've ever met thinks he knows everything. I don't like the French because of Oil for "Food." I don't like the French because they have no sense of gratitude. I don't like the German government because of Oil for "Food," but I think Germans themselves are cool. I also don't like the French because they're arrogant to the point that using foreign words while speaking French is outlawed to preserve the "purity" of the French language. It has nothing to do with Jewish anything you pitiful, racist excuse for an intelligent creature.

Hobbit, that was excellent! :clap: Now tell us how you REALLY feel, about anti-semitism and hatred in general? :bat: I know I'll be agreeing with you! :teeth:

Kathianne said:
Hobbit, that was excellent! :clap: Now tell us how you REALLY feel, about anti-semitism and hatred in general? :bat: I know I'll be agreeing with you! :teeth:

Eh, I'm fully vented and I either have to be extremely coherant (late at night) or really mad to go off like that. However, don't touch that dial. One more post from WJ and I may just fly right off the handle.

but I think Germans themselves are cool.

Pfft.

Have you ever been to Germany?

The only Americans that Germans won't frown openly at are Michael Jackson and David Hasselhoff.

Shows how much taste they have.

I, personally, have never met a frenchman I didn't find to be arrogant and condescending. The last one I met talked to me as if I was incredibly stupid and assumed he was right on all points of politics.

And they say the exact same thing about us.

Pfft.

Have you ever been to Germany?

The only Americans that Germans won't frown openly at are Michael Jackson and David Hasselhoff.

Shows how much taste they have.

I only have personal experience to go off of, and every German I've met has been nice to me. However, I've never been to Germany. If it's as bad as you say, it's sure changed since the days that my uncle's army unit was served hot soup during field exercises by the locals.

And they say the exact same thing about us.

In my experience, they think that because we disagree with their high and mighy, always right views, we're arrogant. A Frenchman once called me arrogant because, while on his high horse about French wine, I informed him that I had heard from an economic standpoint New York and California evidently had some good wine because, domestically, they were gaining on and passing the French vintages.

And even if we are arrogant, we have more of a right to be than they do.

their first king killed joan of arc. their nobles killed Louis XV. Their Terror became one of the brightest slurs against democracy.

why "their first king" ? it was under the reign of Charles VII, the 19th king of France since Hugues Capet, in 987, and maybe the fourtieth or fiftieth since Clovis in 496.
"Their noble killed Louis XV" : it was Louis XVI, killed by the Convention, the parliament during the Revolution, lot of nobles left France after the Revolution. But it's true that Philippe-Egalité, Duke of Orléans, voted for the King's death (Philippe was the cousin of Louis....nice family spirit ;) )

So, now, the subject : you say that French are arrogants and detestable, but you may meet the bad persons. I think also that some french are arrogant and detestable, when I went to Cuba with a group of French, lot of them were not really nice...but it's like everywhere...We - the French - are not all arrogant, or we don't think that we are superior, not at all. For myself, I like a lot UK, Germany, and also USA and Japan. I don't think that France is a superior country. We've got a different culture, but we don't think that this culrture is better than the UK's culture, or any other country.
I meet some American, some of them were dumb, other were arrogant, thinking that USA must lead the world nad that Europe must be a US colony, but there were also really nice guys and girls. You know, everywhere you'll go, there will be stupid, dumb, arrogant, but also pretty persons. The main error with a country populatuion is the globalization : you can't think that a whole country is detestable just because you meet some morons or anything else.

You may have the impression that France is a arrogant country because French are proud of their past, of their history, but all the country are proud of their past. US are, UK is too....it is normal.
And think that France is not grateful to America for the WWII - to US, but also to UK, Russia............. - is wrong : we know what these nations did for France and EUrope. we are grateful. It is not because France didn't want the war in Iraq that we are not grateful. we thank USA. Blame France for its position for Iraq is a non-sense : Germany did it too, Russia too, people of UK and lots of US citizen did the same thing, they didn't want this war.

I know that the French have bad reputation, like a coward and arrogant reputation...but it's wrong, be sure of it. In USA some people doesn't like France, in France some people doesn't like USA, it is dumb, our nations are allied since 1781.

so, I hope that you'll change of mind about France, it's a nioce country with nice people, and of course with not pretty persons like everywhere.

;)

Forum List

Back