Kasich Would Beat Clinton By 11 Points in Connecticut

Seriously, guys, how can we make sure this happens? Or is it now out of the voters' hands?

So why is Hillary still attacking Trump? He's the only one she ever mentions. Never Kasich.

Kasich would win easily.

i really don't think he would...

even though all the polls say so right now, hillary would still beat him imo.

she'd just beat him by less of a margin than the others, but there's still so much to hash out.

imo they are aggressively trying to peddle the idea that kasich would swamp hillary just so the RNC can rationalize sweeping the rug out from under trump and cruz at a brokered convention... hoping the idea of beating hillary will soften the blow to the trump fanatics.

Kasich would win easily.

she'd just beat him by less of a margin than the others, but there's still so much to hash out.

imo they are aggressively trying to peddle the idea that kasich would swamp hillary just so the RNC can rationalize sweeping the rug out from under trump and cruz at a brokered convention... hoping the idea of beating hillary will soften the blow to the trump fanatics.

So you are inferring, based on absolutely no evidence whatsoever, that all the pollsters are in cahoots to make Kasich look like a false hope?

Okay..............

not in cahoots per se, but the RNC is peddling the idea, so to speak, which is reflected in the polls...

they'll take any confirmation they can get, to feed that notion that kasich is the only way to beat hillary.

because they need to justify sidestepping the guy with a thousand delegates...

If that was true, certainly Kasich would be winning today. If he would really beat Hillary, it would be because Democrats voted for him. He's not getting any approval from republicans.

Kasich is the fighter that loses every bout and is convinced that he'd be the champion if only they let him into a championship contest.

At present, nobody that is sane or competant is going to get any nomination within the GOP. And they will pay for that in the general. Maybe, just maybe, they will learn. Doubtful, however.

At present, nobody that is sane or competant is going to get any nomination within the GOP. And they will pay for that in the general. Maybe, just maybe, they will learn. Doubtful, however.
But then again you are a lefty so you prefer lies and deceit, you can't do better than Hillery. That kind of competency we can live without.

I don't believe any such polling because if Kasich was installed by team GOP a whole bunch of Trump and Cruz supporters would just sit it out.

But then again you are a lefty so you prefer lies and deceit, you can't do better than Hillery. That kind of competency we can live without.

I don't believe any such polling because if Kasich was installed by team GOP a whole bunch of Trump and Cruz supporters would just sit it out.
That is why Cruz or Trump would lose if nominated, the voters of each plus those of Kasich not voting for that candidate.

Kasich would win easily.

It would be very close. Kasich's big advantage is that he almost certainly wins Ohio. Why, I really don't know. While he did win big in his last election, the Dems had a bad candidate running against him. Their candidate was so bad that I actually voted for Kasich. That does not mean I like Kasich. He made such drastic cuts to school funding to balance the budget that pretty much every single school district had to pass big new school levies just to keep the doors open. So, Kasich balanced the budget by seeing to it that everyone got a big property tax increase. The odd thing is that many Kasich supporters don't acknowledge that. Bottom line is that once Kasich went through the ringer over his work with Lehman Bros and many other issues, Kasich would not be such a strong candidate. Secondly, many conservatives would vomit at the thought of having to vote for someone who pushed through Medicaid expansion under Obamacare. Yes, Kasich is the best the Republicans have to offer, but when push came to shove, there is no guarantee that he would beat Hillary. Ohio would be his advantage though as that is a must state for any Republican wanting to win the White House.

Kasich would win easily.

So you are inferring, based on absolutely no evidence whatsoever, that all the pollsters are in cahoots to make Kasich look like a false hope?

Okay..............

Pollsters are being paid off. I put no stock in them. Trump moves the needle. Kasich is a phony stiff, whom Clinton would love to face off against. Facing a guy with almost no name recognition would be a gift.

Forum List

Back