Kasich in New Hampshire...

Rustic

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2015
Lol
He’s not a conservative whatsoever, his type of politician is repugnant to say the least.
He has had his ass kicked so many times I guess it’s led to brain damage....

And yet he is living in your head! You are obsessed with the dude.

Run. John Kasich, Run. Show the world that not all Republicans are Zombies for Trump.

Lol
He’s not a conservative whatsoever, his type of politician is repugnant to say the least.
He has had his ass kicked so many times I guess it’s led to brain damage....

anyone with an IQ over 50 seems like they have brain damage to RW's.

Mark my words Kasich is just the first. More Republicans will jump into the race to take on the Orange buffoon.

Mark my words Kasich is just the first. More Republicans will jump into the race to take on the Orange buffoon.
yeah, 19 of them took him on and lost in 2016.

Which resulted in him getting the nomination with a plurality of the vote, not a majority.

I hope to God that an adult in my party primaries Trump and gives us a good option beyond a wack-a-doodle on the left and a just a plan wack-a-doodle for the Oval Office.

.>>>>

yeah, 19 of them took him on and lost in 2016.

Which resulted in him getting the nomination with a plurality of the vote, not a majority.

I hope to God that an adult in my party primaries Trump and gives us a good option beyond a wack-a-doodle on the left and a just a plan wack-a-doodle for the Oval Office.

.>>>>
fk everyone run!!! Bernie Biden all of em.

Trump won the majority BTW.

Except for the fact kasich is not a conservative, just a shit stain career politician...
John-Kasich-on-the-issues.jpg

Na, It’s fun to laugh at fools

That would then explain why I like laughing at you so much!

Thanks for clearing that up!
Lol
Well, there is a reason kasich lost... he’s not a conservative.
:abgg2q.jpg:
Neither is Trump.
He personally is not I am sure, But his actions are far more conservative than any so-called conservative we’ve had in there for hundred plus years with exception of Calvin Coolidge

Lol
Neither is Trump.
He personally is not I am sure, But his actions are far more conservative than any so-called conservative we’ve had in there for hundred plus years with exception of Calvin Coolidge

Yep, nothing says Conservative like adding 1.27 trillion to the national debt in one year! :21::21::21:

I am actually embarrassed for you that you mentioned Trump and Coolidge in the same sentence.

Lol
Neither is Trump.

Yep, nothing says Conservative like adding 1.27 trillion to the national debt in one year! :21::21::21:

I am actually embarrassed for you that you mentioned Trump and Coolidge in the same sentence.
Trump is doing what he is supposed to be doing… Destroying the GOP establishment

Forum List

Back