Kasich Comes Out Of The Closet

I think he's been out for a while. Got what, 13% of the primary vote?

I voted for him three times: twice as Governor and once in the Republican primary. Now I regret my votes. I didn't know he was a guy that lacked dignity and integrity. When a real man makes a pledge, he keeps it. He's around my age, and our generation was raised with the belief that a man's word is Gospel.

We in Cleveland were so excited to host the Republican National Convention; even more excited that it turned out so well. Kasich? Didn't even bother to drive by yet alone show up. What a baby he is. So anything he says is absolutely worthless to me. He's a nobody and he knows it.
That's all well and good ,ray but you idolize a scumbag that lied about obama's citizenship as well as his phony sources,,,,and how he'd show his taxes, all those millions of illegals voting , as well as too many to list now a sick mf pos and you kiss his ass all of you are gd traitors

I said pledge, not promises. All politicians make promises they don't keep. You know, like if you want your doctor, you can keep your doctor? Families could see up to $2,500 decrease in healthcare insurance costs? Nobody making less than 250K will see a tax increase of any kind???

The intel community has already REPORTED a hundred times that there are NO connections between Trump and the Russians. They also reported NO interference in the outcome of the election, No hacking election machines by Russia or any other entity. They also reported that oshitass, and shitbitch sold one quarter of our uranium reserves to Russia so if a Trump intel staffer called and talked to anyone in Russia he probably was asking how much of that they gave to IRAN.

'Kasich: GOP Should Side With Dems To Stop Conservatives'

Kasich ran to win the GOP Presidential Nomination ... yet he is openly declaring he is against Conservatives .... and asking the GOP (Washington Establishment or all of them?) to join him and the rest of the Democrats.

Kasich: GOP Should Side With Dems To Stop Conservatives

Don't ever try to pretend to be a Republican again, please, sir....but of course if any take up his offer it might mean the GOP is not a party for Conservatives.
He's the kind of guy I used to taunt & beat down in Jr High & High School.

Not something I'm particularly proud of but when I see cockroaches like him I smile.

Kasich ran to win the GOP Presidential Nomination ... yet he is openly declaring he is against Conservatives .... and asking the GOP (Washington Establishment or all of them?) to join him and the rest of the Democrats.

Don't ever try to pretend to be a Republican again, please, sir....but of course if any take up his offer it might mean the GOP is not a party for Conservatives.
Anyone with half of a brain can see that the spineless coward was a progressive in hiding…

Kasich isn't president, it is time for Trump to lead. A big part of that starts with tomorrow's night address to congress. Up to this point the executive orders and generalizations on policy have been fine. No complaints here, other than the contortions Trump goes through to blow smoke up his own butt. But for real change to happen legislation is needed and hopefully Trump will lay out specifics tomorrow. By Sunday we'll have some indication of GOP members in the House and Senate who are and aren't on board. What Kasich thinks isn't even pertinent.

e

Kasich quite correctly realizes the far right is the enemy of the American people. They are Conservatives hiding as Republicans.

You are comical with your butt hurt Moon Bat hate.

Kasich is a douche bag that hardly got any Republican votes in the Primaries. His opinion is unimportant.

The enemy of America is the extreme far Left that has an agenda to destroy everything great about this country. That is why a candidate that ran on a platform to make America great again won.

The Left is the greedy filth of this country. We all know that. Despicable scumbag assholes that don't control Congress, the Presidency and have lost over a 1000 nationwide seats since the Kenyan Catastrophe fucked everything up.

Kasich is the Cleveland Browns of politics.

iyl5q.gif

e

Kasich quite correctly realizes the far right is the enemy of the American people. They are Conservatives hiding as Republicans.

You are comical with your butt hurt Moon Bat hate.

Kasich is a douche bag that hardly got any Republican votes in the Primaries. His opinion is unimportant.

The enemy of America is the extreme far Left that has an agenda to destroy everything great about this country. That is why a candidate that ran on a platform to make America great again won.

The Left is the greedy filth of this country. We all know that. Despicable scumbag assholes that don't control Congress, the Presidency and have lost over a 1000 nationwide seats since the Kenyan Catastrophe fucked everything up.
See, you are hating but call me the hater, a perfect example of a cons hiding as a GOP. No one cares about Obama except the snowflake far right. Kasich is right, and you are merely wrong.

I voted for him three times: twice as Governor and once in the Republican primary. Now I regret my votes. I didn't know he was a guy that lacked dignity and integrity. When a real man makes a pledge, he keeps it. He's around my age, and our generation was raised with the belief that a man's word is Gospel.

We in Cleveland were so excited to host the Republican National Convention; even more excited that it turned out so well. Kasich? Didn't even bother to drive by yet alone show up. What a baby he is. So anything he says is absolutely worthless to me. He's a nobody and he knows it.
That's all well and good ,ray but you idolize a scumbag that lied about obama's citizenship as well as his phony sources,,,,and how he'd show his taxes, all those millions of illegals voting , as well as too many to list now a sick mf pos and you kiss his ass all of you are gd traitors
Oh fuck off you little sniveling girl. If Trump believed the birthers he wasn't lying and obama lied to ram his agenda down our throats. You can piss your panties all you want but you cannot force people to abandon their values for your own. Get it?

Oh fuck off you little sniveling girl. If Trump believed the birthers he wasn't lying and obama lied to ram his agenda down our throats. You can piss your panties all you want but you cannot force people to abandon their values for your own. Get it?
Nobody knew that healthcare could be so complicated??
be so complicated"

The speaker of this statement must think that all Americans are stupid since anyone with a brain knew it was extremely complex with numerous countervailing forces. How could such a man's judgment be trusted if he thinks in such simplistic terms and can't grasp nuances in issues that impact all Americans? how ice can you trust this man for anything?

OP is correct. Fuck Kasich.

Some people lost coverage trying to put Obamacare in place.

To keep something awful just "because" is stupid.

It reminds me of people who claim they can't go to college because it will cut into their shifts at Applebys.

It reminds me of people who claim they can't go to college because it will cut into their shifts at Applebys.
and dump was going to get rid of it on his first day?? now it seems it will continue withe the only change to the name ,,,Welcome Trump care

Kasich is the Cleveland Browns of politics.
If he ran as a DEM in 2020 he'd get my vote

and dump was going to get rid of it on his first day?? now it seems it will continue withe the only change to the name ,,,Welcome Trump care

You bubbleheads actually want him to accomplish more of his agenda?

Cool. Good to know you are on board.

You bubbleheads actually want him to accomplish more of his agenda?

Cool. Good to know you are on board.
He is much more mentally prepared to hold that esteemed office than this inhuman pos that's there now

Forum List

Back