Kasich Comes Out Of The Closet

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
'Kasich: GOP Should Side With Dems To Stop Conservatives'

Kasich ran to win the GOP Presidential Nomination ... yet he is openly declaring he is against Conservatives .... and asking the GOP (Washington Establishment or all of them?) to join him and the rest of the Democrats.

Kasich: GOP Should Side With Dems To Stop Conservatives

Don't ever try to pretend to be a Republican again, please, sir....but of course if any take up his offer it might mean the GOP is not a party for Conservatives.

I thought he claimed to be conservative at one point.

Last edited:
Keep up the good work, Johnny!!!

And a special thanks for all your help in making Hillary an eight-point loser to Trump in your great state of Ohio.

Oh how I hate Ohio State!

M Go Blue!!!

easyt lies of course. This is what Kasich said:

"There’s going to be a problem in the House of getting anything out of there that still provides coverage to people,” Kasich said on CBS’ “Face the Nation” on Sunday. “That’s why the Republicans have to reach out to some of the Democrats. I don’t know whether this is going to happen.”

“I think there are some very conservative Republicans in the House who are going to say, ‘just get rid of the whole thing,'” Kasich said. “That’s not acceptable when you have 20 million people, or 700,000 people in my state” who have gained coverage.

Read more: Kasich: GOP Should Side With Dems To Stop Conservatives"

Kasich quite correctly realizes the far right is the enemy of the American people. They are Conservatives hiding as Republicans.

Comes out of the closet? No, he's not switching sides simply reaffirming that he's an establishment politician and all establishment politicians need to work together against an outsider threat in order to save their phony baloney jobs, harrumph, harrumph, harrumph!!

Kasich ran to win the GOP Presidential Nomination ... yet he is openly declaring he is against Conservatives .... and asking the GOP (Washington Establishment or all of them?) to join him and the rest of the Democrats.

Don't ever try to pretend to be a Republican again, please, sir....but of course if any take up his offer it might mean the GOP is not a party for Conservatives.

Good, which is why I would of voted for him, a level headed conservative, hard to find now days

Good, which is why I would of voted for him, a level headed conservative, hard to find now days
'Conservative'? Read the headline and story again, dear - he is AGAINST Conservatives...

22150073-mmmain.jpg

I thought he claimed to be conservative at one point.
you believe spending huge sums on military on infrastructure, on taxcuts is conservative thinking ? What we need imo are more men like him who aren't afraid to step over the line and I mean that for both parties

He's history in O-hio and he knows it.....he and all the Bushes should just admit Trump is what they claim to be.

Just like Bush, who as it turns out, is also a dedicated left winger.

Go figure.

-fhV0i8m.jpg

I think he's been out for a while. Got what, 13% of the primary vote?

I voted for him three times: twice as Governor and once in the Republican primary. Now I regret my votes. I didn't know he was a guy that lacked dignity and integrity. When a real man makes a pledge, he keeps it. He's around my age, and our generation was raised with the belief that a man's word is Gospel.

We in Cleveland were so excited to host the Republican National Convention; even more excited that it turned out so well. Kasich? Didn't even bother to drive by yet alone show up. What a baby he is. So anything he says is absolutely worthless to me. He's a nobody and he knows it.

I think he's been out for a while. Got what, 13% of the primary vote?

I voted for him three times: twice as Governor and once in the Republican primary. Now I regret my votes. I didn't know he was a guy that lacked dignity and integrity. When a real man makes a pledge, he keeps it. He's around my age, and our generation was raised with the belief that a man's word is Gospel.

We in Cleveland were so excited to host the Republican National Convention; even more excited that it turned out so well. Kasich? Didn't even bother to drive by yet alone show up. What a baby he is. So anything he says is absolutely worthless to me. He's a nobody and he knows it.
That's all well and good ,ray but you idolize a scumbag that lied about obama's citizenship as well as his phony sources,,,,and how he'd show his taxes, all those millions of illegals voting , as well as too many to list now a sick mf pos and you kiss his ass all of you are gd traitors

Forum List

Back