Democrats Name Rich 72-year-old White Man To Respond To Trump’s Address

All the american political system has to offer "the people" is this; "your side is shittier than my side".

Hillary for President in 2020!

New Democratic National Committee Chairman Tom Perez didn’t rule out a Hillary Clinton run for the presidency in 2020 on Sunday.

Perez, speaking on ABC, was asked about Clinton’s continued political statements in the wake of her 2016 defeat to President Trump, including just before the vote for the new DNC chairman Saturday. He said she can run if she wants.

“Everyone who wants to run should run,” he said of the 2020 Democratic primary. “And, I’m confident we’re going to have a robust field of candidates.”

Perez wasn’t much focused on the presidential race Sunday morning, instead touting a win in a special election for the Delaware State Senate Saturday night. That election could have swung the balance of power in the state’s upper chamber, but the Democratic candidate won a convincing victory.

Perez said that’s the kind of race he’s going to be worried about in the future.

Keep reading…

Hey maybe they will finally show this so called evidence they have of Russian Hacking that could of won them the White House if they'd just let anyone see it.

Hell, they didn't even bother leaking it.

Let's see it.

America Deserves To Know if THE DNC and Hillary Clinton & Obama told the truth and can prove they told the truth.

All the american political system has to offer "the people" is this; "your side is shittier than my side".
Republicans have over a dozen young and ethnically diverse people that I probably should have won in November, but surely will in 2024.

Irrelevant. Wall Street, Goldman Sachs, and the "job creator" class are always elected.
Sucks being an anarchist in 2017.
Working pretty well for Don and Stephen.

And, why not?

Under Beshear's leadership, Kentucky's uninsured rate went from 20% to 6%, and the uninsured rate for poor people plummeted 50%.

Thanks, Obama!
Funny what happens when you put a gun to peoples heads forcing them to buy a product.
That is how america came to be.

Republicans have over a dozen young and ethnically diverse people that I probably should have won in November, but surely will in 2024.

Irrelevant. Wall Street, Goldman Sachs, and the "job creator" class are always elected.
Anarchy, like liberalism is yesterdays labels the left has used up on themselves due to self destruction, nihilist/ism is their new modus operandi

Anarchy, like liberalism is yesterdays labels the left has used up on themselves due to self destruction, nihilist/ism is their new modus operandi

Impressive list of labels. Empty, but hey, who cares.

And, why not?

Under Beshear's leadership, Kentucky's uninsured rate went from 20% to 6%, and the uninsured rate for poor people plummeted 50%.

Thanks, Obama!
Funny what happens when you put a gun to peoples heads forcing them to buy a product.
Washington forced people to buy a product? Do tell!

"Empty" best describes their ideas, but you're right fenton, who cares?

Their feeble dreams died long ago.

And, why not?

Thanks, Obama!
Washington forced people to buy a product? Do tell!

"Empty" best describes their ideas, but you're right fenton, who cares?

"Empty" best describes the so called american dream.

Forum List

Back