Karzai refused to meet Obama at Bagram Air Base, says US official

When Karzai blows you off that has to be an ouch. :eusa_clap:

Oh thats sad.

It's more of an ouch when you point to the opinions of despots and madmen to prove your argument.

I did no such thing. I had no argument. I did not debate anything. I simply made a statement.

To be fair, I was making a general point - but you're right.

Nevertheless, being shunned by Karzai can't be that much of a blow.
He's no longer relevant.

It's a sad day for the U.S when the Leader of the poorest country in the Middle East refuses to meet with our President.

My, how far we have fallen........ :doubt:
It is even a sadder day when someone is willing to believe every piece of shit that is posted on this board. It is especially sad because the person who posted the OP provided ZERO proof of his statement and yet sunni man swallowed it hook, line, sinker, tackle box, bait can, cushions, boat and motor.
Here is a simple question for you sunni man. Have you ever wondered why people on the left look at right wingers like yourself and are amazed at how easily people like you can make fools of them selves?

It's a sad day for the U.S when the Leader of the poorest country in the Middle East refuses to meet with our President.

It is even a sadder day when someone is willing to believe every piece of shit that is posted on this board. It is especially sad because the person who posted the OP provided ZERO proof of his statement and yet sunni man swallowed it hook, line, sinker, tackle box, bait can, cushions, boat and motor.
Here is a simple question for you sunni man. Have you ever wondered why people on the left look at right wingers like yourself and are amazed at how easily people like you can make fools of them selves?

Have you met Rdean yet?

Thank God that Karzai refused to meet Obama at Bagram Air Base, says US official

The phuque is doomed (be dead before 2015 with most of his clan) and are troops will be home.

Damn the neo-cons.

Oh it gets worse. The Sultan of Brunei dissed him too. Refused to meet with him. People can laugh all they want.

This is diplomacy gone to hell in a hand basket. It's really not funny.

Obama told Kharzai in late 2009 to straighten up and stop the corruption or the day would come when he would have to stand without US help.

That day has come. Good riddance to Kharzai.

Have you met Rdean yet?
I have and I have found his posts to usually be right on target. Even more impressive is the fact he usually provides links to the sites where he gets his information. And even more important is the fact he usually uses non-partisan sites rather than using ultra left/right sewer sites which seems to be common to the right. I see links to breitbart, the weekly standard, world net daily and I groan!

It's more of an ouch when you point to the opinions of despots and madmen to prove your argument.

I did no such thing. I had no argument. I did not debate anything. I simply made a statement.

He's no longer relevant.

I find you and I do wish I others would, fair and square. You really are "in the middle" I've watched and read you for more than a time. I wish you were a judge. I would trust you. I wish there more like you.

Have you met Rdean yet?
I have and I have found his posts to usually be right on target. Even more impressive is the fact he usually provides links to the sites where he gets his information. And even more important is the fact he usually uses non-partisan sites rather than using ultra left/right sewer sites which seems to be common to the right. I see links to breitbart, the weekly standard, world net daily and I groan!

You should try Stand Up because this is good shit.
IF you are serious you aren't very bright.

Thank God that Karzai refused to meet Obama at Bagram Air Base, says US official

The phuque is doomed (be dead before 2015 with most of his clan) and are troops will be home.

Damn the neo-cons.

Oh it gets worse. The Sultan of Brunei dissed him too. Refused to meet with him. People can laugh all they want.

This is diplomacy gone to hell in a hand basket. It's really not funny.

The Sultan just instituted Sharia Law. He couldn't turn right around and meet with Obama.

It's sad for me to witness your descent.

He's no longer relevant.

Agreed. One irrelevant leader blowing off another irrelevant leader.

Forum List

Back