Karma's a bitch James Gunn, you called for Roseanne to be fired over tweet...right?

I don't condone Gunn's tweets, but Disney knew about them before they hired him to make the first Guardians of the Galaxy movie.

He came clean about them and said he regretted them and had grown to be a better person. Yet now, after he made them a shit ton of money, they fire him for something they already knew about.

He was being linked to pedos.

No he wasn't. He was only being looked at because of his tweets a LONG time ago. He already addressed those before Disney hired him for the first Guardians of the Galaxy movie.

Chris Hardwick got cleared of all his accusations and got his job back. I knew he didn't do all the things the chick said he did.

Truth is, she cheated on him with one of his friends, he got pissed and got her black-balled from Hollywood. She got pissed for that, and then made up shit to try and ruin his career.

I saw some of those tweets on one of my YouTube news shows. No, sorry, those weren't even acceptable back then, much less today... Creepy ass shit.

Forum List

Back