Karl Rove's 2012 electoral map has Obama winning

And obama continues doing what Bush did. get rid of obama and the Bush nightmare will be gone.

That's funny. So McCain/Palin would have immediately cleaned up the Bush mess? HOW?

You're not living in realty. McCain is not president we can't assume what he would have done. But I guess you can try to assume what he may have done since you can't defend what obama has done without lying.

I don't need to "defend" what Obama has done! I think he's done pretty damn well considering the hand he was dealt by Bush.

My biggest question has been since Obama was elected: What have Republicans done to help Americans and clean up the Bush mess?

And obama continues doing what Bush did. get rid of obama and the Bush nightmare will be gone.

That's funny. So McCain/Palin would have immediately cleaned up the Bush mess? HOW?

You're not living in realty. McCain is not president we can't assume what he would have done. But I guess you can try to assume what he may have done since you can't defend what obama has done without lying.

"Bomb bomb bomb. Bomb bomb Iran."

I don't need to "defend" what Obama has done! I think he's done pretty damn well considering the hand he was dealt by Bush.

My biggest question has been since Obama was elected: What have Republicans done to help Americans and clean up the Bush mess?

Clean up bush and the democrats with a junior senator obama mess is that what you mean?

i just dont see obama taking nc again....nc is a odd state....the eastern part of the state may go for obama but from greensboro on it will be gop....nc is very pro military with ft bragg...and other bases...i would name them all but i cant....i didnt see nc going for obama in the last election but i dont see it repeating itself...but then there is that mormon factor....

i just dont see obama taking nc again....nc is a odd state....the eastern part of the state may go for obama but from greensboro on it will be gop....nc is very pro military with ft bragg...and other bases...i would name them all but i cant....i didnt see nc going for obama in the last election but i dont see it repeating itself...but then there is that mormon factor....

I agree in 2008 when a lot of people were drunk on hope and change North Carolina was a 50/50 split. Now those in North Carolina that have sobered up I think obama will get his ass kicked in North Carolina. Why do you think they chose North Carolina for the convention?

Obama is going to win but what will make laugh my ass off is if he loses the popular vote while doing so.

IF Romney selects a sane VP, he'll likely get a temporary bump in the polls. However, when Obama and team go into full campaign mode, I expect Obama to increase significantly in the polls.

Plus, Bill Clinton will be campaigning for Obama.

lmao

You're a bit old for that type of day dreaming.

The economy and UE will dictate his numbers.

Correct, in my opinion.

o nc we all know .....he has to get the what is it called.....east of i 95 vote or something but it refers to the black vote in the east...which he must motive this election....

then you have yellow dogs like me...who may simply not vote for the president....either one of them....i am simply too disgusted at this point....neither party is fielding anyone who will make any type of change...it will be status quo with either of the two....obama or romney

o nc we all know .....he has to get the what is it called.....east of i 95 vote or something but it refers to the black vote in the east...which he must motive this election....

then you have yellow dogs like me...who may simply not vote for the president....either one of them....i am simply too disgusted at this point....neither party is fielding anyone who will make any type of change...it will be status quo with either of the two....obama or romney

Yellow dog? Well what do you call a republican who is disgusted with what the GOP supports and has supported for the last 20 years?

Campaigning is one thing running a country is another.
Yes let obama run on his record. most people don't eat a second helping of shit sandwiches like you do.
FAIL

That's funny. If Obama is a shit sandwich, what the hell was Bush? I still can't get the taste out of my mouth whatever it was.

Bush is gone, but if Bush had the record of obama going into his second term Kerry would have been president in 2004

If Obama had started a new war last year, he'd be in like Flynn, just as Bush was in 2004. He had a hideous record, but as he REMINDED us, he was "A WAR PRESIDENT". (I do not think Obama's record is great either, more like MEDIOCRE.)

That's funny. If Obama is a shit sandwich, what the hell was Bush? I still can't get the taste out of my mouth whatever it was.

Bush is gone, but if Bush had the record of obama going into his second term Kerry would have been president in 2004

If Obama had started a new war last year, he'd be in like Flynn, just as Bush was in 2004. He had a hideous record, but as he REMINDED us, he was "A WAR PRESIDENT". (I do not think Obama's record is great either, more like MEDIOCRE.)

Libya, next.

Libya, next.

Occupied, thousands of US troops dead? Hundreds of thousands still there? Libya was a popular uprising, the US helped remove the dictator, then split; Gadaffi is forgotten, as is bin Laden. The ECONOMY matters THIS year. I do not see Obama winning by much, IF he wins.

not at all nc...obama won cause of 8 years of bush and war....unfortunately obama has not made any changes that i see...o except to strip us of more of our rights ...amazing no one discusses that..now you can be stripped search for minor offenses....the list just goes on and on....obama has signed into law things that simply go against the american way of justice ...military tribunes in secret for civilians? what the hell....

democrats under clinton started the free speech zones....wtf...this country should all be a free speech zone....bush continued it....and so does obama.....since when is it wrong to protest?

not at all nc...obama won cause of 8 years of bush and war....unfortunately obama has not made any changes that i see...o except to strip us of more of our rights ...amazing no one discusses that..now you can be stripped search for minor offenses....the list just goes on and on....obama has signed into law things that simply go against the american way of justice ...military tribunes in secret for civilians? what the hell....

democrats under clinton started the free speech zones....wtf...this country should all be a free speech zone....bush continued it....and so does obama.....since when is it wrong to protest?

It's only wrong when the other side is doing it.

Read The Patriot Act, and similar legislation from 2002, no actual differences. ALL WRONG to me, but the restrictions began with Bush II.

Read The Patriot Act, and similar legislation from 2002, no actual differences. ALL WRONG to me, but the restrictions began with Bush II.

but who will end the restrictions .......apparently not the democrats.....they should have grasped on to the chance to right this country and restore the peace...but no....that didnt happen

unfortunately that is the attitude paulie...of both sides....sadly the american citizen has forgotten what their duties as citizens are

I didn't agree with Bush's favored civil liberty restrictions, nor Obama's; I still believe the economy will be the most important issue this year, no President besides TV Show Ronnie can explain 8.0% PLUS unemployment.

Forum List

Back