Karl Rove's 2012 electoral map has Obama winning

GADDAFI was our friend? Tell the victims of Pan Am Flight 103. You keep responding as if I am a hard line Obama supporter, which I am not. I think the economy is in poor shape, I will give credit where credit is due however.

Al Qaeda was our enemy who we helped.

You are full of shit. We helped the people of Libya overthrow a dictator with American blood on his hands. What the Libyans do with their new found freedom is up to them. If they choose radicals to govern them, then they will soon be back where they were with Gaddafi. But it is their choice, not ours. Or are you against people choosing their own governments?
Talking about someone full of shit time to change you pamper.
We help Al Qaeda rebels.

What the Libyans do with their new found freedom is up to them. If they choose radicals to govern them, then they will soon be back where they were with Gaddafi

So we help a people not knowing what they will replace the government with that they are trying to over throw? Would you agree obama was stupid for allowing our enemy a new base of operation to attack us from?

If we continue our slow slogging recovery, President Obama will get a second term.

Yes, there are many things that I would liked to have seen this administration do. An end to the Patiot Act is one of them. Going for full Universal Health Care is another.

However, many of the things that they did try to do, were blocked by blue dog Dem and the GOP. A much larger infrastructure works bill would have gone far to upgrade our crumbling roads and water systems. A rebuild of our present electrical grid, so that it reachs places where there is plentiful clean energy, and is a distibuted grid, capable of picking up small residential sources as well as nuke plants.

Given the positions taken in the primary, I don't think the etch-a-sketch is going to cut it in November.

The recovery needs to speed up. Obama doesn't have the folksy, lazy, grinning stupidity of Reagan; only Reagan could get reelected with 9.6% unemployment.

What Reagan did worked for 25 years after wards. What obama is doing is failing. So try again.

Al Qaeda was our enemy who we helped.

Yet, about the bin Laden killing, rabid anti Obama posters write al Qaeda was already destroyed, which is it? :lol:

These shitheads were all over the boards claiming that Obama had no right to order that killing. Someone masterminds the deaths of 3000 Americans on American soil, and they decry the exacting justice for partisan reasons. What a bunch of non-patriotic assholes.

But thousands of US troops dead in Iraq to "take out" The Man Who threatened Poppy" was AOK, I know. :mad:

If we continue our slow slogging recovery, President Obama will get a second term.

Yes, there are many things that I would liked to have seen this administration do. An end to the Patiot Act is one of them. Going for full Universal Health Care is another.

However, many of the things that they did try to do, were blocked by blue dog Dem and the GOP. A much larger infrastructure works bill would have gone far to upgrade our crumbling roads and water systems. A rebuild of our present electrical grid, so that it reachs places where there is plentiful clean energy, and is a distibuted grid, capable of picking up small residential sources as well as nuke plants.

Given the positions taken in the primary, I don't think the etch-a-sketch is going to cut it in November.

The recovery needs to speed up. Obama doesn't have the folksy, lazy, grinning stupidity of Reagan; only Reagan could get reelected with 9.6% unemployment.

What Reagan did worked for 25 years after wards. What obama is doing is failing. So try again.

Really? You mean like raising taxes when he realized it was absolutely neccessary after he quadrupled the National Debt?

Really? You mean like raising taxes when he realized it was absolutely neccessary after he quadrupled the National Debt?

Unemployment was up to 7.2% by 1992, Reagan's failures lasted a long time. STILL, he inspired many Americans, they connected with his charm. I did not, but what what many felt while he was President matters.

Only those on government welfare hate Reagan.

They dont even remember why Bush 41 said "read my lips , no new taxes".

they dont believe in history

Unemployment was up to 7.2% by 1992, Reagan's failures lasted a long time. STILL, he inspired many Americans, they connected with his charm. I did not, but what what many felt while he was President matters.

Reagan’s attacks on government spending left Americans with reduced expectations of their government’s capabilities, easing the political pressure on his successor to offer expensive new government-funded programs to cure social ills. And due to the cautious policies of the Federal Reserve Board and the absence of unpleasant price shocks during his term, President Reagan is able to leave to his successor both an unusually low unemployment rate and a relatively low and stable rate of inflation, perhaps the most welcome gifts of all

Hey.........God bless the pollsters and media saying its gonna be Obama in a walk = less stupids going to the polls on election day thinking their vote will count. Always good for the GOP.

Reagan’s attacks on government spending left Americans with reduced expectations of their government’s capabilities, easing the political pressure on his successor to offer expensive new government-funded programs to cure social ills. And due to the cautious policies of the Federal Reserve Board and the absence of unpleasant price shocks during his term, President Reagan is able to leave to his successor both an unusually low unemployment rate and a relatively low and stable rate of inflation, perhaps the most welcome gifts of all

Reagan ran up a huge debt, I can see perhaps some with lower expectations, but the cycle of dependency continues till this day. Daniel Moynihan wrote about welfare being a "culture" in the 1960's. The percentage of Americans on welfare BEGAN to decrease in the mid 1970's, there was actually an uptick in the Reagan years, it has gone down since the 1990's:

File:Welfare Benefits Payments Graph.gif - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Reagan ran up a huge debt, I can see perhaps some with lower expectations, but the cycle of dependency continues till this day. Daniel Moynihan wrote about welfare being a "culture" in the 1960's. The percentage of Americans on welfare BEGAN to decrease in the mid 1970's, there was actually an uptick in the Reagan years, it has gone down since the 1990's:

File:Welfare Benefits Payments Graph.gif - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Reagan ran up a debt to bring down the communist. which also increased America's economical growth.

Forum List

Back