Karl Rove's 2012 electoral map has Obama winning

Chris

Gold Member
May 30, 2008
And it's not even close....

karl-rove-electoral-map.png

http://www.rove.com/polling_notes/0000/0202/Polling_News_and_Notes_04_26_12.pdf

IF Romney selects a sane VP, he'll likely get a temporary bump in the polls. However, when Obama and team go into full campaign mode, I expect Obama to increase significantly in the polls.

Plus, Bill Clinton will be campaigning for Obama.

IF Romney selects a sane VP, he'll likely get a temporary bump in the polls. However, when Obama and team go into full campaign mode, I expect Obama to increase significantly in the polls.

Plus, Bill Clinton will be campaigning for Obama.

lmao

You're a bit old for that type of day dreaming.

The economy and UE will dictate his numbers.

Obama is a master campaigner, plus has a pretty good record to run on. Romney has Bain Capital...

Campaigning is one thing running a country is another.
Yes let obama run on his record. most people don't eat a second helping of shit sandwiches like you do.
FAIL

Last edited:
Obama is a master campaigner, plus has a pretty good record to run on. Romney has Bain Capital...

Yes let obama run on his record. most people don't eat a second helping of shit sandwiches like you do.
FAIL

That's funny. If Obama is a shit sandwich, what the hell was Bush? I still can't get the taste out of my mouth whatever it was.

FAIL

That's funny. If Obama is a shit sandwich, what the hell was Bush? I still can't get the taste out of my mouth whatever it was.

Bush is gone, but if Bush had the record of obama going into his second term Kerry would have been president in 2004

FAIL

Bush is gone, but if Bush had the record of obama going into his second term Kerry would have been president in 2004

Yes, Bush is gone - but his nightmare isn't.

And obama continues doing what Bush did. get rid of obama and the Bush nightmare will be gone.

I could see Obama win big electorally, or it could be very close. What I cannot see is Romney winning big electorally.

The problem for Romney is Obama can get to 270 with his ‘lean’ states alone, no ‘toss-up’ states needed. No Southern states needed. And even if Obama loses a ‘lean’ state, he’s likely to pick-up one of the bigger ‘toss-up’ states, like Florida or VA. Even if Romney wins all the ‘Romney’ states, ‘republican lean’ states, and all the ‘toss-up’ states, that only gets him to 254.

And Obama can get to 270 without Ohio, VA, and Florida – with wins in PA, Michigan, Iowa, and Nevada, all very likely.

I could see Obama win big electorally, or it could be very close. What I cannot see is Romney winning big electorally.

The problem for Romney is Obama can get to 270 with his ‘lean’ states alone, no ‘toss-up’ states needed. No Southern states needed. And even if Obama loses a ‘lean’ state, he’s likely to pick-up one of the bigger ‘toss-up’ states, like Florida or VA. Even if Romney wins all the ‘Romney’ states, ‘republican lean’ states, and all the ‘toss-up’ states, that only gets him to 254.

And Obama can get to 270 without Ohio, VA, and Florida – with wins in PA, Michigan, Iowa, and Nevada, all very likely.

The problem for obama is getting people to eat another shit sandwich in those energy states that lean his way. and Michigan with it's failed economy including Nevada and California both 2 and 4 of worst economy's in America.

Just because a states leans one way or the other in a good economy does not mean those states will continue to lean that way in a bad economy. People vote with their wallets.

And obama continues doing what Bush did. get rid of obama and the Bush nightmare will be gone.

That's funny. So McCain/Palin would have immediately cleaned up the Bush mess? HOW?

You're not living in realty. McCain is not president we can't assume what he would have done. But I guess you can try to assume what he may have done since you can't defend what obama has done without lying.

Forum List

Back