Karl Rove calls for Obama landslide

so now rove is an expert and truthteller :badgrin:

Even though I cant stand the guy, he did predict a few days before the election that Bush would win it in Ohio. That is exactly what happened..

OH and FL flip and you're down to 291. Still doubt Mac has any chance, but this will undoubtedly be closer than either of Clinton's wins. Clinton overplayed his hand in 93 and 94, and Obama's big labor agenda will piss off AZ, FL, GA, and NC - all right to work states and all poised to gain EVs for 2012.

Swing Barack Obama's agenda is actually meaningless here, while it may hold sway in those states that don't have right to work laws like we do in Arizona. His labor agenda will actually mean a more growth in the business sector here from companies looking for a more business friendly environment.

Even though I cant stand the guy, he did predict a few days before the election that Bush would win it in Ohio. That is exactly what happened..

Well ya and he predicted the GOP would retain the senate and house in 2006. Because he had THE math.

This chart is not what I am hearing--election eve @ 9:34 p.m. Florida--McCain is UP by 1, Missouri McCain is UP by 1/2%--Colorado is closing the gap, West Virginia also closing. I have lived in Colorado all my life. It would not surprise me to see McCain keep this state.

One pollster is very worried, as he has stated all along that the over exhuberance of Obama supporters who are more than ready to answer any poll, while republicans are more reluctant to answer pollsters. Therefore, we may get a huge surprise tomorrow.

As we all witnessed during the 04 election. Exit polling data showed John Kerry running away with the election. Bush won by over 3 million votes. Democrats are more likely to stay around to fill out exit polling data, while Republicans vote & go home.

DON'T PAY ANY ATTENTION TO THESE POLLS--THEY CAN BE FLAWED IN MANY WAYS.

Make sure you VOTE--no matter what polling data is telling you!

Last edited:
Seeing as congress has passed unconstitutional laws numerous times before, they could pass a law to do what Chris said. You're a fool not to see that.

Well, my main point is that a company that intentionally builds a machine that can control the vote is not something to 'get over' but rather something to put in a landfill.

Along with the people who made it, bought it or foisted it onto the election.

Hanging these bastards would be the right thing to do.

Yes, I am being completely serious about that.

Seeing as congress has passed unconstitutional laws numerous times before, they could pass a law to do what Chris said. You're a fool not to see that.
and your a fool to think that the states would just comply with congress taking away their constitutional duties

it would require a constitutional amendment

No it wouldn't. Why do you make stuff up?

The Help America Vote Act (Pub.L. 107-252), or HAVA, is a United States federal law which passed in the House 357-48 and 92-2 in the Senate[1] and was signed into law by President Bush on October 29, 2002.[2] Drafted (at least in part) in reaction to the controversy surrounding the 2000 U.S. presidential election, the goals of HAVA are:[3]

replace punch card voting systems;
create the Election Assistance Commission to assist in the administration of Federal elections; and
establish minimum election administration standards.
Almost two million ballots were disqualified in the 2000 election because they registered multiple votes or none when run through vote-counting machines.[4]

HAVA mandates that all states and localities upgrade many aspects of their election procedures, including their voting machines, registration processes and poll worker training. The specifics of implementation have been left up to each state, which allows for varying interpretations of the Federal law.

Help America Vote Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No it wouldn't. Why do you make stuff up?

The Help America Vote Act (Pub.L. 107-252), or HAVA, is a United States federal law which passed in the House 357-48 and 92-2 in the Senate[1] and was signed into law by President Bush on October 29, 2002.[2] Drafted (at least in part) in reaction to the controversy surrounding the 2000 U.S. presidential election, the goals of HAVA are:[3]

replace punch card voting systems;
create the Election Assistance Commission to assist in the administration of Federal elections; and
establish minimum election administration standards.
Almost two million ballots were disqualified in the 2000 election because they registered multiple votes or none when run through vote-counting machines.[4]

HAVA mandates that all states and localities upgrade many aspects of their election procedures, including their voting machines, registration processes and poll worker training. The specifics of implementation have been left up to each state, which allows for varying interpretations of the Federal law.

Help America Vote Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
you realize that is all on a volentary basis and has no enforcement to it?
thus is not a violation of the constitution, what you said WOULD be

you are a complete dumbfuck

Last edited:

Forum List

Back