Karl Rove calls for Obama landslide

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
Election 2008 :: Karl Rove

The final Rove & Co. electoral map of the 2008 election cycle points to a 338-200 Barack Obama electoral vote victory over John McCain tomorrow, the largest electoral margin since 1996. All remaining toss-up states have been allocated to the candidate leading in them, with Florida (27 EV) going to Obama, and Indiana (11 EV), Missouri (11 EV), North Carolina (15 EV), and North Dakota (3 EV) going to McCain. The two candidates are in a dead heat in Missouri and North Carolina, but they go to McCain because the most recent polls conducted over this past weekend show him narrowly ahead. Florida, too, could end up in McCain’s column since he’s benefited from recent movement in the state. Download this map »

McCain-Obama-11-3-08-FINAL.gif

McCain-Obama-11-3-08-FINAL-graph.gif

Bush acted like he had a mandate and he just snuck by thatnks to all the cheating.

OH and FL flip and you're down to 291. Still doubt Mac has any chance, but this will undoubtedly be closer than either of Clinton's wins. Clinton overplayed his hand in 93 and 94, and Obama's big labor agenda will piss off AZ, FL, GA, and NC - all right to work states and all poised to gain EVs for 2012.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
OH and FL flip and you're down to 291. Still doubt Mac has any chance, but this will undoubtedly be closer than either of Clinton's wins. Clinton overplayed his hand in 93 and 94, and Obama's big labor agenda will piss off AZ, FL, GA, and NC - all right to work states and all poised to gain EVs for 2012.

Obama's already won NC, Iowa, Nevada and New Mexico with nearly 70% of early voting done already.

will you ever get over it?

I won't.

He did irrevocable things to this country starting with SC nominations and ending with unjust wars that have permanently eroded our standing in the world, and was never imo fairly elected.

Those damn machines need to go. Building a machine that can be coded to flip votes is treasonous.

Well, my main point is that a company that intentionally builds a machine that can control the vote is not something to 'get over' but rather something to put in a landfill.

Well, my main point is that a company that intentionally builds a machine that can control the vote is not something to 'get over' but rather something to put in a landfill.
you want to pollute the landfills?

Amen sister.

Keep speaking the truth.

It should be a federal law that all ballots are paper marked with a pencil and counted by optical scanners.

Amen sister.

Keep speaking the truth.

It should be a federal law that all ballots are paper marked with a pencil and counted by optical scanners.
elections are run by the states
it would require more than a law to have the feds do anything

Forum List

Back