Kari's Attorneys are Confident on Their Lawsuits!

I encourage you to read the judges ruling. It’s less than ten pages and the core is page 4-9 or only 6 pages.
https://ewscripps.brightspotcdn.com/e4/68/14d0244c408a960f45ccddbaaf14/lakecourtruling.pdf

Most excellent and totally expected.

Here's the follow up... Maricopa County Election Board's attorneys filing a motion to impose sanctions on Kari Lake's attorneys and to be reimbursed for all legal costs. Lake's attorneys have until 5pm today to respond. I can tell you how that's gonna go too.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Kari Lake is done. Lawyers would have to be batshit insane to represent her if she persists with trying to fight her delusional election fraud nonsense in another court.

Did you look at the things wrong with the election. It was so poorly run that alone should disqualify it. You do not need fraud to get a new election. And these things are not conspiracies. These are charges that should be investigated.

Challenging an election is not a FUCKING CONSPIRACY. It is a FACT.
How's that election re-do coming along?

Wrong retard. Try to follow the thread. I know you’re retarded. And a liar. But really. Try to be honest.

I don’t care what Trump said. He does speak ignorantly from time to time. But the fact remains. No retainer agreement.
That’s the bottom line, you always dishonest twat. None of your braying jackass heehaws can change it. 👍
:itsok: Another loser rant.

Forum List

Back