Kari's Attorneys are Confident on Their Lawsuits!

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020
There is no longer any doubt that Kari Lake was cheated out of her election!

Don't allow the discussion to die. The democratic will of the American people is being hijacked by Biden and his band of thieves.

Don't allow the discussion to die. The democratic will of the American people is being hijacked by Biden and his band of thieves.

I see you are upset.

Good.

This has nothing to do with Biden directly but everything to do with the entire election apparatus in place, at least in Arizona.

73jlhr.jpg

I see you are upset.

Good.

This has nothing to do with Biden directly but everything to do with the entire election apparatus in place, at least in Arizona.
Biden has to stand responsible for the criminal behaviour of his demonrat party. There's simply no way that anybody can accept that Kari lost her election. That would be equivalent to the defeat of motherhood!

Biden has to stand responsible for the criminal behaviour of his demonrat party. There's simply no way that anybody can accept that Kari lost her election. That would be equivalent to the defeat of motherhood!
I won't speak to her winning or losing an election. That will be determined by the lawsuit -- provided that the Democrat lead Lower Courts permit it to go forward -- however, Biden does have some insulation from local election shenanigans.

The DCCC, not so much.

Update!

Trouble

Maricopa County Recount Raises Red Flags As Republicans Are Excluded From Hand Counting Boards​

Kari said it herself. You won't have a country anymore if the demonrats get away with another steal!

Many are already losing hope and faith in Kari's chances!

Fake news!

Please note. In the US, its spelled "attorneys."

You're not gonna defeat them in their courts, anymore than you will at their ballot centers, you have one thing they fear and that one thing only, and it is absolutely none of the above!

There was never any doubt really that when she lost the election she would play the "I was Cheated" card that she was continually polishing and flashing during the campaign. From what I understand her "I was Cheated" Card was signed personally by the TGrrumpybear himself, when he gave it to her at that special presentation ceremony for being the best whiner of all of Donnie's Picks.......

I read the suit filed and it ain't no great shakes as the lawyer boasts, it's filled with innuendo but not any evidence, that she or her voters wwere cheated, any more than Hobbs and her voters were cheated.

if the guy had a solid case he'd be doing his lawyer interviews with a legitimate news source instead of the Gatewaypundit....

You're not gonna defeat them in their courts, anymore than you will at their ballot centers, you have one thing they fear and that one thing only, and it is absolutely none of the above!
What do they fear? Dare anyone spell it out in simple to understand language?

Or are the demonrats just going to continue to steal elections for their commie friends?

Do you still have a country??

That's right! We jacked her and we're gonna jack you! Because, WE GOT THE JACK!

Forum List

Back