Karen McDougal is on CNN's Anderson Cooper - NOW

5d5.gif

Ok, I get it. Trump has banged a lot of women, he has cheated on his wives. It’s funny how this crapped matter to Republicans when Clinton did it, but not to Democrats; now the rolls are reversed, Dems are the prudes and Repubs are saying so what.

Well, sparky, I don't hear Democrats running around preaching about being the party of "family values". How do Evangelicals rationalize this? Are they really willing to sell their souls to the devil just to control the Supreme Court?

Ok, I get it. Trump has banged a lot of women, he has cheated on his wives. It’s funny how this crapped matter to Republicans when Clinton did it, but not to Democrats; now the rolls are reversed, Dems are the prudes and Repubs are saying so what.

Well, sparky, I don't hear Democrats running around preaching about being the party of "family values". How do Evangelicals rationalize this? Are they really willing to sell their souls to the devil just to control the Supreme Court?

Ask an evangelican. If your point is it’s hypocritical, well whoopie. Plenty of hypocrisy from both parties. That’s another reason why I don’t identify with either party. I don’t want to have to defend, like you clearly do, a party or group I am associated with.

So the correct response is impeachment then, Right?

oh look.... Karen McDougal.....another gold digger...... with the Storm in the cup LOL..... and the Clinton witch.....*big yawn again*

Gold diggers are a disgrace....sad and pathetic...

vulgar and disgusting,

I do not have a high appreciation for these sad creatures.

You're disingenuous.

oooooh

what will you do, tough guy?

burp at me and then throw a used depends?

If I tapped ya on the shoulder your little black heart would stop. You ain't funny, or clever, or smart enough to know when you been bitch-slapped...plus I bet you're ugly as a mud fence.
lol.gif

Forum List

Back