Kanye West: "I Bled Hard" Over Swift Debacle (He Twitters)

Arrangement, sure. But sampling other people's riffs is like copying a paragraph from someone else's book and taking credit for it.

They don't take credit for it. That's plagiarism. In this instance, the people who wrote the originals got a commission and cited. That's business.
Funny -- the guy who sued West didn't file because he got cited and paid, did he?

Your butthurt has no bearing. She's a talented songwriter and performer, and has earned awards and lots of money for doing so.

I'm sure they'll be devastated.
If you don't graduate from UW Seattle Med school, you're not a real doctor. You're a veterinarian.

Only if I care about your opinion.
Ahhh. So you get to make pronouncements on the validity of someone's efforts, but no one else does. Got it.

My point was, both artists used Daft Punk material to write their songs. I think it's absurd to differentiate who ripped off who in this matter. But whatever, we'll see if the suit goes anywhere.

I am not "butthurt" about Swift. She seems nice enough, I just think she's a talentless hack that is basically playing three chords to generic lyrics that sounds like the typical bubble-gum pop that passes for country music now.

For you last, not really. The difference is how much a person cares about another person opinion on the matter. I could care less of your views on medical education in this country (even if tongue in cheek), so you can say whatever you want. Obviously you care about what I am saying about Swift. You certainly felt the need to respond, didn't you?

Forum List

Back