Kanye West- convicted felon and mental health patient.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
He's trying to pass himself off as a conservative and trump supporter!!! He's a criminal and a loonybird and WE DON'T WANT HIM.

Kanye West -- I Was Racially Profiled for OfficeMax Felony ... Because of My Braids

We got hold of Kanye's deposition in a case filed by a photog who Kanye assaulted at LAX. In the depo, Kayne admits to being convicted of a felony ... and then recalls the incident where he says, "I was racially profiled for having a white T-shirt and braids."

Kanye says cops snagged him for allegedly stealing printers at the Illinois OfficeMax. He gets sketchy, not explaining where cops found him, but he does say at the time he was already a successful music producer.

Kanye West - Wikipedia

Lengthy article. This excerpt is half way down the page.

The following day, he was committed to the UCLA Medical Center with hallucinations and paranoia. Contrary to what early reports said, however, West was not actually taken to the hospital involuntarily; he was persuaded to do so by authorities.[355] While the episode was first described as one of "temporary psychosis" caused by dehydration and sleep deprivation, West's mental state was abnormal enough for his 21 cancelled concerts to be covered by his insurance policy;[356] he was reportedly paranoid and depressed throughout the hospitalization,[357] but remains formally undiagnosed.[358] The Paris robbery of his wife may have triggered the paranoia.[359] On November 30, West was released from the hospital.[360]

He is a loony. Remember when he was fresh out of the nuthouse and he dyed his hair Trumps color. :lol:

donald-trump-kanye-west.jpg

• Banned
Why doesn't the press talk about kanye's shameful past. ??? Because the press is racist and will only criticize white people.

He's trying to pass himself off as a conservative and trump supporter!!! He's a criminal and a loonybird and WE DON'T WANT HIM.

Kanye West -- I Was Racially Profiled for OfficeMax Felony ... Because of My Braids

We got hold of Kanye's deposition in a case filed by a photog who Kanye assaulted at LAX. In the depo, Kayne admits to being convicted of a felony ... and then recalls the incident where he says, "I was racially profiled for having a white T-shirt and braids."

Kanye says cops snagged him for allegedly stealing printers at the Illinois OfficeMax. He gets sketchy, not explaining where cops found him, but he does say at the time he was already a successful music producer.

Kanye West - Wikipedia

Lengthy article. This excerpt is half way down the page.

The following day, he was committed to the UCLA Medical Center with hallucinations and paranoia. Contrary to what early reports said, however, West was not actually taken to the hospital involuntarily; he was persuaded to do so by authorities.[355] While the episode was first described as one of "temporary psychosis" caused by dehydration and sleep deprivation, West's mental state was abnormal enough for his 21 cancelled concerts to be covered by his insurance policy;[356] he was reportedly paranoid and depressed throughout the hospitalization,[357] but remains formally undiagnosed.[358] The Paris robbery of his wife may have triggered the paranoia.[359] On November 30, West was released from the hospital.[360]

Whether you "want him" or not, #45 appears to like him....birds of a feather.

Forum List

Back