Kanye West, Black Racist.

The defense of Kanye West by members of this forum show that right wing whites complaints about black racism are disingenuous. Kanye West has shown he is a racist and anti semite, but that's OK with the people here who always cry about somebody black being a racist for continuing opposition to white racism. What it boils down to is white racists don't like being held to account for their racism. Kanye West is an example of black racism and you right wingers support it.

Kanye West's Gift to Racists: Now They Can Say They Have a Black Friend​

You don't have to be white to be a white supremacist.

From the days of the atrocious realities of the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade until this very moment, an extremely painful fact remains true––oppressive white people in power have always needed someone Black to help them do their dirtiest work. You'd be hard pressed to find a single large plantation that ever existed without a Black man who exchanged his dignity for some measure of protection from the monsters around him. That's some of what's so ugly about the conservative, even white-supremacist turn that Kanye West has taken. It has history.

Read the book Black Anglo-Saxons by Nathan Hare. Read Black Skin, White Masks by Frantz Fanon. Read the Psychopathic Racial Personality by Dr. Bobby Wright. Read Yurugu by Dr. Marimba Ani. In each of these texts you will learn that under enough pressure, people will make soul-crushing decisions to sell out their own people to curry favor with the oppressor.​

Kanye West is a hateful bigot who is now openly, gleefully, forcefully doing the bidding of white supremacy.

West is a conservative, hence the racism, bigotry, and hate.

West is a conservative, hence the racism, bigotry, and hate.

To be fair, West is not a conservative. He is a right wing extremist who like many other right wing extremists have hijacked the term conservative. There are true black conservatives out there who aren't like this.

To be fair, West is not a conservative. He is a right wing extremist who like many other right wing extremists have hijacked the term conservative. There are true black conservatives out there who aren't like this.
what of his policy views make him right wing wing and which are extreme?

All the years I have read the whining from these extremists. "IM2 never calls out anyone black out or notices black racism." So here I'm calling out a black racist and the extremists rush to defend him. Apparently, they are disingenuously calling blacks who point out racism by whites racists hoping to silence them.

what of his policy views make him right wing wing and which are extreme?
Kanye West is a black right wing racist. You've heard his comments and if you need further clarification, you are just like West.

The defense of Kanye West by members of this forum show that right wing whites complaints about black racism are disingenuous. Kanye West has shown he is a racist and anti semite, but that's OK with the people here who always cry about somebody black being a racist for continuing opposition to white racism. What it boils down to is white racists don't like being held to account for their racism. Kanye West is an example of black racism and you right wingers support it.

Kanye West's Gift to Racists: Now They Can Say They Have a Black Friend​

You don't have to be white to be a white supremacist.

From the days of the atrocious realities of the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade until this very moment, an extremely painful fact remains true––oppressive white people in power have always needed someone Black to help them do their dirtiest work. You'd be hard pressed to find a single large plantation that ever existed without a Black man who exchanged his dignity for some measure of protection from the monsters around him. That's some of what's so ugly about the conservative, even white-supremacist turn that Kanye West has taken. It has history.

Read the book Black Anglo-Saxons by Nathan Hare. Read Black Skin, White Masks by Frantz Fanon. Read the Psychopathic Racial Personality by Dr. Bobby Wright. Read Yurugu by Dr. Marimba Ani. In each of these texts you will learn that under enough pressure, people will make soul-crushing decisions to sell out their own people to curry favor with the oppressor.​

Kanye West is a hateful bigot who is now openly, gleefully, forcefully doing the bidding of white supremacy.

In the UK we can see that people of colour can make a great living by appealing to white racist prejudice.
It sort of makes them "honorary whites" in the eyes of their masters,

It strikes me that they could actually do some good by pointing out racism rather than reinforcing it.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
In the UK we can see that people of colour can make a great living by appealing to white racist prejudice.
It sort of makes them "honorary whites" in the eyes of their masters,

It strikes me that they could actually do some good by pointing out racism rather than reinforcing it.
That's what happens here. Kanye West, Candace Owens and others.

Black folks are doing much worse, since your Master "Racial Jungle" Xiden got in the White House, and the Demaklan Congress.
This down turn started under Trump fool. Do you really think if Trump gets back in the WH and the Republicans take over Congress that all of a sudden over night everything is going to be great. Yea I forgot who I was talking to.
You also don't know much about African-American history, and the Jim Crow era of Demaklan oppression.
It's pretty obvious that Uncle Ben and Koonye don't know any. I grew up at the back end of Jim Crow, how about you?

• Love
Well I don't live in NYC, so never tried to rent from him, I do know some brothers and sisters that have though,
Yea I just bet you do.
As far as count his money, I wouldn't let me either....I hate accounting.
So your just good for getting on your knees for him.
Well, I can be a bitch...what's your point?

Meanwhile, you support the Klan, and Segragationist like Joey Xiden.
The Klan is a member of the party you whore for. Today's republican party has the mindset of the sheet wearers.

• Love
I haven't found the context of "slavery was a choice" can you provide that? Golly you guys really hate Black people who stray outside the Democrat Party lines. This is still America and everyone is entitled to their own beliefs. :oops:
"When you hear about slavery for 400 years ... for 400 years? That sounds like a choice," he said during an appearance on entertainment site TMZ.

So do you think black folks chose to be slaves?

• Thanks

Define for us the terms you use

Conservative

Right wing extremist

struth, (AND EVERY OTHER REPUBLICAN WHO TRIES THIS CRAP)

You need to drop that democrat Jim Crow ----.

Because republicans were part of it too.

The 1877 Compromise ended reconstruction. It was a compromise made by a republican president and that started Jim Crow.

If you study the Plessy decision you find that 7 votes were in favor, 4 of the seven were republican.

A democrat signed our second emancipation proclamation in 1964.

"When you hear about slavery for 400 years ... for 400 years? That sounds like a choice," he said during an appearance on entertainment site TMZ.

So do you think black folks chose to be slaves?

Ask ms Barack.

Her white ancestors were confederate slave owners

Her black ancestors were Kenyans who stand accused of rounding up your ancestors and selling them to the boats...

My ancestors correctly perceived MOST blacks do not want to be slaves and acted...

A parrot of words he cannot define...
Wrong. You don't understand what they mean. That's obviously why you ask somebody else to define the words for you.

All the years I have read the whining from these extremists. "IM2 never calls out anyone black out or notices black racism." So here I'm calling out a black racist and the extremists rush to defend him. Apparently, they are disingenuously calling blacks who point out racism by whites racists hoping to silence them.
I dont think I would be a racist if I said all white men are oppressors .

Ask ms Barack.

Her white ancestors were confederate slave owners

Her black ancestors were Kenyans who stand accused of rounding up your ancestors and selling them to the boats...

My ancestors correctly perceived MOST blacks do not want to be slaves and acted...
Actually that is not exactly how it went, but the racist section of the white community makes this claim because they are a bunch of irresponsible losers. Your ancestors didn't do shit. That's why Jim Crow happened and it's why racists like you exist now.

I dont think I would be a racist if I said all white men are oppressors .
But all white men are not oppressors. However, the ones who would be if given a chance are the ones whining the most about being called that.

Forum List

Back