Kanye And Kardasian

I'm glad that I'm old enough that I don't know who Kanye West is, and I'm especially glad that I'm old enough not to give a fuck who he is.

Yes you do.

I'm older than you and just figured it out. I just posted about a few days ago. I didn't really know for sure who he was but ran across an incredibly stupid thing about his wife, Kim Kardasian and now know a lot more than I want to.

People are just really empty headed people these days but truth is, you gotta hand it to them. If what I read is correct, they're making millions by doing nothing at all.

People fall for dumb stuff every day.

jesus-toast.jpg

I hate Kanye frick'n West.

I have no issues whatsoever with megalomaniacal sociopaths who are actually talented — the operative word there's being talented.

Kanye West isn't talented: he's just a loud, bitter piece of shit who needs to take his skank-ass, equally untalented wife and go for a one-way ride far the hell away from planet earth.

Hey, fellow Kanye haterz — here's a quiz on sporcle about him that you're guaranteed to love. It's designed to expose him for the megalomaniacal sociopath that he is.

Who said the quote — Kanye West, or Adolf frick'n Hitler?

Hitler or Kanye - By Amisstewart

It just might be my favorite quiz on sporcle.

Be sure to let us know how you fared on it. :badgrin:

13/22 and Kanye West is a retard

america's got sharts said:

I have no issues whatsoever with megalomaniacal sociopaths who are actually talented — the operative word there's being talented.

Kanye West isn't talented: he's just a loud, bitter piece of shit who needs to take his skank-ass, equally untalented wife and go for a one-way ride far the hell away from planet earth.

Hey, fellow Kanye haterz — here's a quiz on sporcle about him that you're guaranteed to love. It's designed to expose him for the megalomaniacal sociopath that he is.

smarterthantheaveragebear said:

I agree, 100%.

What's ironically and tragically funny is that he just might actually be what he arrogantly claims to aspire to be — the voice of the Millenial generation. (And remember this post, if you plan to take the "Kanye or Hitler?" quiz, because there is a quote from Kanye about that very thing. :thup: )

So if Kanye is in fact the voice of the Millenials, guess what that says about their collective creativity and intellectual capacity? :badgrin:

I agree, 100%.

What's ironically and tragically funny is that he just might actually be what he arrogantly claims to aspire to be — the voice of the Millenial generation. (And remember this post, if you plan to take the "Kanye or Hitler?" quiz, because there is a quote from Kanye about that very thing. :thup: )

So if Kanye is in fact the voice of the Millenials, guess what that says about their collective creativity and intellectual capacity? :badgrin:

Remember this, 2016 will be the first Presidential election where most of the millennials will be able to vote.

We're fucked.

I'm glad that I'm old enough that I don't know who Kanye West is, and I'm especially glad that I'm old enough not to give a fuck who he is.

Yes you do.

I'm older than you and just figured it out. I just posted about a few days ago. I didn't really know for sure who he was but ran across an incredibly stupid thing about his wife, Kim Kardasian and now know a lot more than I want to.

People are just really empty headed people these days but truth is, you gotta hand it to them. If what I read is correct, they're making millions by doing nothing at all.

jesus-toast.jpg

That piece of toast would probably go for $80,000 on ebay. What were you saying about our vapid popular culture and gullibility?

The "reality" shows are anything but real. Everybody knows they are scripted. People forget that there is a camera crew present during "private" moments. I guess the demographics that these shows are aimed at might correspond to under educated overweight babes on welfare. A clue of the target audience is in the commercials. Fox daytime shows have ads for catheters and back pain medication.

You're right about the so called reality shows.

I've worked on a couple of them.

They're all scripted. Even the "private moments."

None of it is real or reality.

The "reality" shows are anything but real. Everybody knows they are scripted. People forget that there is a camera crew present during "private" moments. I guess the demographics that these shows are aimed at might correspond to under educated overweight babes on welfare. A clue of the target audience is in the commercials. Fox daytime shows have ads for catheters and back pain medication.

You ever watch one called HardCore Pawn? Cracks me up, you know they are standing outside the door paying those people to come in and act that way

I agree, 100%.

Remember this, 2016 will be the first Presidential election where most of the millennials will be able to vote.

We're fucked.

Sorry to tell you this but a lot of the millennials have been voting for a while now. That generation comes after generation X. The millennials were born starting in the 1980s going through 2000.

I have nieces and nephews born in the 80s. They're millennials and they've been voting for over a decade.

My child was born in 1998 and is a millennial. She will vote for the first time in 2016. She's very excited that her first presidential vote will probably be for a woman.

Yes most of us who were born towards the end of the baby boom raised our children to be liberals.

It was the young millennial vote that gave Obama the edge in the 2008 election.

I agree, 100%.

We're fucked.

Sorry to tell you this but a lot of the millennials have been voting for a while now. That generation comes after generation X. The millennials were born starting in the 1980s going through 2000.

I have nieces and nephews born in the 80s. They're millennials and they've been voting for over a decade.

My child was born in 1998 and is a millennial. She will vote for the first time in 2016. She's very excited that her first presidential vote will probably be for a woman.

Yes most of us who were born towards the end of the baby boom raised our children to be liberals.

It was the young millennial vote that gave Obama the edge in the 2008 election.

I CLEARLY said the first where MOST would be able to vote.

Take your nit picking somewhere else you hag

PS - Nice to know you admit that you are raising your child to make up her mind 2 years BEFORE an election about who to vote for.

Also nice to know that you have raised your child to vote for a woman no matter what. I'm quite confident that if I told you my son was looking forward to voting against a woman in 2 years you would go ape shit.

The "reality" shows are anything but real. Everybody knows they are scripted. People forget that there is a camera crew present during "private" moments. I guess the demographics that these shows are aimed at might correspond to under educated overweight babes on welfare. A clue of the target audience is in the commercials. Fox daytime shows have ad

You ever watch one called HardCore Pawn? Cracks me up, you know they are standing outside the door paying those people to come in and act that way

I'm not a reality show fan. The closest I'll get to a reality show is watching something on the food channel.

I haven't seen Hard Core Pawn. I've seen the Pawn show on the History channel but only a few times. Those guys are thieves. The older one is stupid.

I've worked on a couple of them and won't do it again. Executive producers don't like the clicks that my camera makes when I take a photo and they're very rude about how much they hate photographers. They don't understand that I'm there to do a job just like they are.

I tried it twice. Thinking that it's not fair to judge all reality shows on one show. So I did a second one and it was even worse than the first one.

I won't work with anyone on any reality show again.

I did work with one person who was on a reality show but when I worked with her it wasn't a reality show, it was what I normally did. Live concerts. I covered the press conference, red carpet and the concert.

I unknowingly worked with another person from a reality show but didn't know it until I was done taking the photos. He was the opening act for concert a couple years ago.

I was going to cover a concert earlier this year but when I found out who was opening the show (a person from a reality show) and all of his rules for us photographers to shoot his set, I didn't do the job. The headliner was very nice and had no rules for us photographers beyond the normal first 3 songs from the pit no flash. That headliner has been in the music business since the 1970s. Yet he wasn't filled with self importance like that guy from the reality show who has been well known since around 2010.

Yes you do.

jesus-toast.jpg

I see Jim Caviezel in your toast.

Forum List

Back