Kanye And Kardasian

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Its all but impossible to know that these two are in the news but WTF??

What makes them so special? I admit I have never watched the "reality" show but I do know he sings. I've never heard him. But, reading this, I don't think I want to.

Oh yeah, and I see it says he's a rapper

Anyone?

8211 Kanye West Tells Wheelchair-Bound Concert-Goer To Stand Up Or He Won 8217 t Rap VIDEO
On Friday, rapper Kanye West brought his performance to a halt to call out two fans in his Sydney audience who remained seated during his show. Why didn’t they just stand up like the rest of the crowd? One fan had a prosthetic limb, and the other was in a wheelchair.

During the show, West announced that he wouldn’t continue performing until every single one of his audience members were standing up. The rapper said:

“I can’t do this show until everybody stand up. Unless you got a handicap pass and you get special parking and shit.” [source]

West then waited for several moments, surveying the crowd. It wasn’t until West saw a sitting fan wave his prosthetic limb in the air that he moved on.

Shortly after, West saw another seated audience member and sent a bodyguard to confirm that they were actually in a wheelchair. Stopping his performance of the song ‘Good Life,’ West said as he waited for the fan in the wheelchair to stand:

‘This is the longest I’ve had to wait to do a song, it’s unbelievable.’ [source]

Although the crowd tried to motion and shout to the singer that the fan was wheelchair-bound, West still waited for his bodyguard to verify the fan’s condition. After West got confirmation, he proceeded with the show.​

aren't they two role models for lib/dems ?

I think Billy boy Clinton taught them a thing or two

The "reality" shows are anything but real. Everybody knows they are scripted. People forget that there is a camera crew present during "private" moments. I guess the demographics that these shows are aimed at might correspond to under educated overweight babes on welfare. A clue of the target audience is in the commercials. Fox daytime shows have ads for catheters and back pain medication.

What makes them so special? I admit I have never watched the "reality" show but I do know he sings. I've never heard him. But, reading this, I don't think I want to.

Anyone?

They are a vivid example of a culture in decay.

The only reason anyone knows who Kim Kardashian is, is that the media saw that she was Paris Hilton's hot friend. Then we found out her dad was OJ's lawyer. She has no discernible talent or expertise. She just released a book of "selfies" called "Selfish", which is the perfect microcosm of the current state of American culture.

Her sisters are famous and wealthy only because they are her sisters. They too exhibit no discernible talent or expertise, nor do they need to.

The only reason anyone knew who Paris Hilton is, is that she's a hot trust fund baby who parties a lot. She too has, surprise, demonstrated no discernible talent or expertise outside of shopping, partying and the term "that's hot".

West talks over synthesized music for a living and has an undeserved ego of massive proportions. He is responsible for an expanding list of personal public embarrassments, the latest a few days ago when he stopped a "concert" to demand that everyone stand for him, including a young person in a wheelchair.

This is the predictable result when we continually lower standards, make excuses for people, and artificially inflate "self esteem". Decay.

Last edited:
I think Cloe Kardashian was on the first Celebrity Apprentice, a show that used to be watchable.

Apparently she's the "Smart Kardashian", which isn't saying much because she's dumber than a bag of hammers. She spent 3 or 4 weeks blaming others for her Team's loss until "The Donald" fired her.

Anyone?

They are a vivid example of a culture in decay.

The only reason anyone knows who Kim Kardashian is, is that the media saw that she was Paris Hilton's hot friend. Then we found out her dad was OJ's lawyer. She has no discernible talent or expertise. She just released a book of "selfies" called "Selfish", which is the perfect microcosm of the current state of American culture.

Her sisters are famous and wealthy only because they are her sisters. They too exhibit no discernible talent or expertise, nor do they need to.

The only reason anyone knew who Paris Hilton is, is that she's a hot trust fund baby who parties a lot. She too has, surprise, demonstrated no discernible talent or expertise outside of shopping, partying and the term "that's hot".

West talks over synthesized music for a living and has an undeserved ego of massive proportions. He is responsible for an expanding list of personal public embarrassments, the latest a few days ago when he stopped a "concert" to demand that everyone stand for him, including a young person in a wheelchair.

This is the predictable result when we continually lower standards, make excuses for people, and artificially inflate "self esteem". Decay.

Well, I'm not all that sure who Paris Hilton is either. Except for her name, which I assume is because she's the child of hotel money. I've surfed past the Kardashian TV show but see references online about them.

So, the Kardashian's father was Simpson's atty? BFD.

Some time ago, I came across the astounding fact that Kanye has an app where for something like $5 a day, you can know what he wears, eats, yadda yadda every day, presumably so you can do all the same things. That same blurb said that he chooses everything she does, wears, eats every single day. Oh, and that he/they named their child North, like that's real witty or some such.

I could be wrong but I don't believe our culture is in any more decay than it has ever been. I've said the same about animal and child abusers and the incredibly stupid trailer trash crap we see treated as though its real news. I believe this has always been part of our culture and that our easy access to people's private lives via the internet just makes it seem more common.

The so-called "reality" show first turned up with in the 70s when a camera followed a family in their home and (I think) work. It wasn't scripted and was deadly boring.

Yes, I agree. As far as I've seen, there is nothing real about any of the reality shows. They're stupid though. Just mind numbingly stupid. But, a lot of people must be watching them or they would be taken off the air.

The "reality" shows are anything but real. Everybody knows they are scripted. People forget that there is a camera crew present during "private" moments. I guess the demographics that these shows are aimed at might correspond to under educated overweight babes on welfare. A clue of the target audience is in the commercials. Fox daytime shows have ads for catheters and back pain medication.

WTF is it with the catheter ads?

Needless to say, I don't watch Fox "news" but if TV ads are any indication, I'm the only person I know who pees without a catheter.

Some time ago, I came across the astounding fact that Kanye has an app where for something like $5 a day, you can know what he wears, eats, yadda yadda every day, presumably so you can do all the same things. That same blurb said that he chooses everything she does, wears, eats every single day. Oh, and that he/they named their child North, like that's real witty or some such.
You can also buy a Kanye West plain white t-shirt, just like the one he wears...

For $120

Kim has an app out now where apparently you get to act like her and seek fame. You know, be an attention whore.

It looks like she's gonna' make anywhere from 100 to 500 Million dollars just from that!

10524633_10152293708796275_4643204232785397410_n_zpsb5cfb92a.jpg

I think West is, how shall I say it, somewhat less than talented and I also posted about this - last week or so.

But, apparently, there's some question about whether or not he really did this.

Whatever ... He also has plain white t-shirts for sale for $120, as well as an app that allows one to do as he does, all day, every day. His lovely wife apparently has a similar app available.

:boobies:

I hate Kanye frick'n West.

I have no issues whatsoever with megalomaniacal sociopaths who are actually talented — the operative word there's being talented.

Kanye West isn't talented: he's just a loud, bitter piece of shit who needs to take his skank-ass, equally untalented wife and go for a one-way ride far the hell away from planet earth.

Hey, fellow Kanye haterz — here's a quiz on sporcle about him that you're guaranteed to love. It's designed to expose him for the megalomaniacal sociopath that he is.

Who said the quote — Kanye West, or Adolf frick'n Hitler?

Hitler or Kanye - By Amisstewart

It just might be my favorite quiz on sporcle.

Be sure to let us know how you fared on it. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back