Kansas tea party illustration draws racism claims

Fuck you... You show me one.. and I mean one time I personally have compared Bush or anyone else to a chimp and I'll eat my hat.

you show me one...and I mean one time I personally have said or done anything that is racist and I'll eat my hat.

(FYI...I am a conservative and I mostly vote republican...and this thread is about republicans being a party of racist).

funny... I thought it was about the KC Tea Party and it's RACIST comment.

"It is half black, half white, and almost everything it does, stinks," it states.

Its so simple really. If a group of people who were mostly black said Bush was white and he stunk, would that be racist?

Its that simple.

Your party has already been deemed the racist party by the American voters

The last major election we had would be the mid term and how did the voters prove your point again?

by black voters not voting for your party
c07a5622d3d64bdebb5736c.jpg

Fuck you... You show me one.. and I mean one time I personally have compared Bush or anyone else to a chimp and I'll eat my hat.

you show me one...and I mean one time I personally have said or done anything that is racist and I'll eat my hat.

(FYI...I am a conservative and I mostly vote republican...and this thread is about republicans being a party of racist).

I think Obama is a piece of shit. Shit is brown, usually. Obama's skin color is more brown than mine is. Thus, I must be a racist.

:rolleyes:

Give me one reason that blacks dont vote republican that is not a racist hit at blacks?

That may be True, but you do think that the Family Guy Chimp is Mastburbating when in Fact he is simply pointing his finger Angrily. :thup:

:)

peace...

Sorry dude... don't watch cartoons. The only thing that resembles what you speak of is Grampa Murked you's avatar... Didn't know it was from Family Guy. Yes... I recognize that he is pointing his finger angrily. Why did I try to make a funny one time or something?

thats an outright lie.
Yes, it started that way but when you jumped in it was a full fledged thread about the GOP being a racist party.
And you know it....so you are lying about "what you thought"....
Or you have a serious reading comprehension issue.

Give me one reason that blacks dont vote republican that is not a racist hit at blacks?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ-rLLcjUG0&feature=related]Rain man - L'uomo della pioggia ITALIANO parte 3/12 - YouTube[/ame]

The republicans BLAME the black voter for not supporting them instead of giving black people reasons to vote for them.

That may be True, but you do think that the Family Guy Chimp is Mastburbating when in Fact he is simply pointing his finger Angrily. :thup:

peace...

Sorry dude... don't watch cartoons. The only thing that resembles what you speak of is Grampa Murked you's avatar... Didn't know it was from Family Guy. Yes... I recognize that he is pointing his finger angrily. Why did I try to make a funny one time or something?

Yeah... I have no idea who that person is... But apparently he's an Asshat.

peace...

Tell me what the republican party CAN DO to attrack black voters?

Do you even have any ideas?

Forum List

Back