Kansas Education

Chad2000k

Rookie
Jan 1, 2004
Kansas
This ruling by the judge sucks over this piece of education. So what if its unconsitutional we are required by national law to go to school in or near the area or district that we reside in right. Well apparently u can't split Kansas anymore than u can now. It will be crowded. And besides the **** state government won't pass a bill that could help the education and the travel even better. Its those old people that have to have it their way and not the district's way
Here is the link.
http://www.thekansascitychannel.com..._break&ts=T&tmi=kc1_break_3963_11300105112004

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
Chad, what are you talking about? post a link or give greater detail. something, k? thanks.

Um... what DK said.

I don't think "This ruling by the judge sucks over this piece of education" could make less sense....

Well, maybe if Bush tried to say it (leave me alone...I'm just teasin':p: )

Originally posted by Chad2000k
This ruling by the judge sucks over this piece of education. So what if its unconsitutional we are required by national law to go to school in or near the area or district that we reside in right. Well apparently u can't split Kansas anymore than u can now. It will be crowded. And besides the **** state government won't pass a bill that could help the education and the travel even better. Its those old people that have to have it their way and not the district's way.
Chad

BTW, are you the chad that didn't come completely out of my ballot a few years back?

Nice to see you again.

• Banned
Finally I heard news about the indians and the Greyhound racing commitee willing to split their profits in some way to state government. I hope they pass their partnership.

I've heard about such problems in Kansas but i didn't think it would affect education. It's not very good but all problems can be solved. Maybe by teachers.
As for me teacher is very important job and it should be appreciated more. Teachers like a second parents when we go to school. I like that i've discovered in your post. And also educators always can earn more money abroad or in internet. They can write education articles Education Paper Writing | Pro-Papers.com and smth like that and have a good salary.

Forum List

Back