Kamala wants executive action to outlaw guns. that is a declaration of war against all Americans

"Cory Booker rolled out his 14-part gun-control plan today, and it’s one of the most aggressive gun-related proposals from a 2020 Democrat. The New Jersey senator is calling for a federal gun-licensing program, a universal background check system and bans on assault weapons, high-capacity magazines and bump stocks. He also wants to limit bulk gun purchases and lift a ban on federal funding for gun-violence research. It’s all part of what he says is a “personal fight” to combat a gun violence “epidemic.”"
Out the other side of their mouths, they tell us they respect the 2nd Amendment and are not a threat to the rights of gun owners.

"This is a national epidemic. If Congress fails to act to address gun violence within my first 100 days in office, I will take executive action to keep our kids and communities safe."

Action on Gun Violence in Kamala Harris’ First 100 Days

Everything Harris said about guns at the CNN Town Hall, how they are sold, who can buy them, ATF enforcing laws, etc. is false
What is going on in Venazuela is the direct result of chavaz taking the guns from the people. Now they have nothing to fight back with and the government does

This week, 2020 Democratic hopeful Sen. Cory Booker, D-N.J., put forth his gun control plan, which includes banning certain types of assault weapons. Although undefined by Booker, "assault weapon" often means most semi-automatic guns, or firearms that discharge each time the trigger is pulled. Booker would also force current owners to give up such guns in a federal buyback program, or else be thrown in prison. His plan also includes mandatory gun licenses that only last five years, obtained through undergoing universal background checks and fingerprint submissions.

In an interview with CBS News’ John Dickerson on Monday, Dickerson noted this license proposal “make it more difficult for honorable gun owner to engage in their Second Amendment right,” which Booker promptly and arrogantly dismissed.

“We know that this is not a plan that any law-abiding gun owner should be concerned about," Booker said. “The people who should be concerned are ... the people who want to break the law, gun runners and criminals.”

"Assault weapons are designed to kill a lot of people in a very short period of time. We can no longer afford to allow this to be a partisan issue." - Kamala

"
Assault weapons have flooded into the U.S. from foreign countries. Yesterday, I announced that as president, I will take executive action to ban the importation of AR-15-style guns. Learn more about my plan to curb gun violence

we must take weapons of war off our streets" -K

"Assault weapons are designed to kill a lot of people in a very short period of time. We can no longer afford to allow this to be a partisan issue."

"Assault weapons have flooded into the U.S. from foreign countries. Yesterday, I announced that as president, I will take executive action to ban the importation of AR-15-style guns. Learn more about my plan to curb gun violence
we must take weapons of war off our streets" -K
Good to see she has a handle on the propaganda.
The useful idiots, of course, lap it up.

under no circumstance should our 2nd amendment rights be up for debate!

Kamala: i am 100% sure you dont need guns!

me: i am 1776% sure you're wrong!

KAMALA'S NEW PLAN:

" Gun licensing standard
2714.png
Raise purchase age to 21
2714.png
Universal background checks
2714.png
Ban weapons of war
2714.png
Magazine limits
2714.png