Kamala wants executive action to outlaw guns. that is a declaration of war against all Americans

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
"This is a national epidemic. If Congress fails to act to address gun violence within my first 100 days in office, I will take executive action to keep our kids and communities safe."

Action on Gun Violence in Kamala Harris’ First 100 Days

Everything Harris said about guns at the CNN Town Hall, how they are sold, who can buy them, ATF enforcing laws, etc. is false

• Banned
"We need universal background checks. But if Congress won’t act, I will. Today I released a set of executive actions I would take mandating anyone who sells five or more guns a year to run a background check on all gun sales. It’s a critical step to combat the gun violence epidemic."

"This is a national epidemic. If Congress fails to act to address gun violence within my first 100 days in office, I will take executive action to keep our kids and communities safe."

Everything Harris said about guns at the CNN Town Hall, how they are sold, who can buy them, ATF enforcing laws, etc. is false

Lessee, crime is way way down but guns are a national epidemic because 0.00003% of them are used in violent crimes, but illegal immigration, at an all time high, which CAUSES much of the gun crime ISN'T a national epidemic?

upload_2019-4-23_17-57-42.jpeg

Dems are really out of touch....

The next Democrat Administration will remove the right. It is simply a matter of time.
They will target gun makers and bullet makers. And since we have lost the right to privacy, they know what we already have, what shells we buy, and when they show up to take them, or your family< (to keep them safe, of course), we will give them our guns.
There is only one solution to prevent that. Keep Democrats away from our rights. There is only one problem with that. They have brainwashed a whole generation of children that the children will die without the Democrats and the UN. It is why the Democrats want the voting age dropped to 16. It is because they know who the 16 year olds will be voting for...
We have until they are of voting age....

Last edited:
"We need universal background checks. But if Congress won’t act, I will. Today I released a set of executive actions I would take mandating anyone who sells five or more guns a year to run a background check on all gun sales. It’s a critical step to combat the gun violence epidemic."

what a laugh, you will have a better chance of mandating morals

Why do you think she had to SLEEP her way to the top in politics? It was because of crazy shit like this she supports / runs on...

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Does she think she can repeal a constitutional right by executive action?

And she is a lawyer?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Hmmm basquebromance
how would Kamala Harris respond to a counter petition:

That if the epidemic of mental and criminal illness behind mass shootings and killings doesn't stop,
Executive Orders should be issued to require Spiritual Healing diagnosis and therapy for anyone
reported as a threat to public health and safety.

So if "all people" need to give up rights to government, because of the few who are criminal,
then why not require "all people at risk" to give up freedom and submit to spiritual mental health screening
in order to save lives of people they would have endangered and possibly killed.

Which people would Kamala Harris agree to target with Spiritual Healing requirements
to diagnose and cure criminal disorders, illness and addiction behind mass shootings?

Told you kids this would happen.

Gotta watch what what yer doing with these crazy rule changes. They can bit you in the ass.

Neither that nor any of the other things on her list will "outlaw guns".

Given your history I don't know why I assumed you were telling the truth.

My bad I guess.

I'd sell 6 guns a year privately just because she said that.

"i have a dream that one day trans women will have the same rights as guns" - Kamala

What is wrong with that?

Forum List

Back